Friday, December 7, 2018

Righting Our Wrongs


Righting Our Wrongs 
Paths to Love Book 2.5
Grahame Claire 
December 7, 2018

Juliana
I made a mistake.
And it wasn’t going to Paris for the semester.
It was waiting until I had one foot out the door to tell Mitch Jacobs I was leaving.
I never expected him to shatter my heart in retribution.
After all the distance, the remnants of our fight still linger. The hole he left behind still bleeds.
Now I’m back…and there’s no way I’ll be able avoid him.

Mitch
I made a mistake.
Lost my temper. Said things I’m not sure I really meant.
And in the process, I lost the person who matters most along with the future we’d planned.
I’ve had four months to figure out what to say to her when she gets home. Four months to face the dreams I destroyed.
Now she’s back…and she isn’t alone.



Righting Our Wrongs brings readers of the Paths to Love series back to the Jacobs family with Mitch and Juliana's story. Set before the events of the previous books, it takes place when both characters are in college and has more of a New Adult feeling to it.

I adored Mitch and Juliana and theirs was a story I didn't even know I needed. They were great secondary characters in Three Dates but getting to see them fighting their own battles made them even more amazing. I loved that their story really stopped and made me think about things since it was one of those situations that makes me ask myself what I would do if it were me. Juliana loved Mitch more than anything but getting an opportunity that could change her life and fulfill her dreams really conflicted her. Then we have Mitch who struggled with his path and started to doubt if he was on the right one. 

Getting to see them come together during the best and worst moments of their young love was captivating and had me rooting for them to overcome those roadblocks in their way. They were a very sweet couple that kept me smiling for most of the novella, even as I wanted to smack both of them upside the head and make forgive each other. Bottom line, this was a super fun read and one I am highly recommending. It goes along with the series since these characters were originally introduced in the previous book but it could definitely be read as a standalone if you haven't read this author yet and you're looking for a little sample of Ms. Claire.


It's Not Over 
Book 1

Three Dates
Book 2





No comments:

Post a Comment