Saturday, June 4, 2016

Repo


Title: Repo 
Series: The Henchman MC #4
Author: Jessica Gadziala 
Publication Date: June 4, 2016


MAZE:
In concept, the plan was simple: prospect at The Henchmen MC. In practice, however, it was anything but. One, because I was a woman. Two, because it was a brotherhood. And three, because Repo, the man who was in charge of making my life a living hell until I quit or screwed up enough to get thrown out, also happened to be the hottest guy I had come across in ages.

The problem was, if I didn't get in and stay in despite the hazing from the members and the undeniable attraction building between me and Repo, there was a very good chance I would be found by them. And if I was found by them, well, I was dead.


REPO:
How the hell was I supposed to get her out of the MC when, one, I didn't agree with the fact that because she was a woman, she had no place in The Henchmen. Two, because she was strong, smart, capable, and determined to get a patch. And three, because, well, I wanted her.

The problem was, if I didn't get her kicked out, I would be screwing up a job that was important to the prez. But the problem was also that if I kicked her out, there was no way I was going to get a shot with her.

I didn't know, however, that the real problem was a lot more complicated and a lot more dangerous than disappointing my boss or not getting laid... the problem was Maze had demons and they were hot on her trail.



I was dying for this book I've loved Repo since we got a lil bit of him in Reign an well Maze I was dying to know her story, and it was great she as been through a hell of a lot in her life an now her life was just a total mess an she needed protection more than ever an she was going to try an seek it from The Henchmen MC she knew it was going to be hard but she would try her hardest to get into this gang see no men were ever patched in a MC it just wasn't done but she needed help an she would do anything she had to they put her through hell to try an break her but she wouldn't break they didn't know what she had been through so she just carried on but the person who had to try an break her was Repo an he didn't want to do it but it was his job an he would do what he could but Maze was sexy an she made Repo feel things that he had before he would try to fight it but being in change if the probies did help 

Repo is a great guy but he is mad he is a loyal guy an always has been. Loyalty means a lot to him even when he was young his child hood wasn't great his mum didn't really give a crap about him so when his uncle found him an took him in life got a bit better he learned a lot of things from his uncle an he loved him but when his uncle's life was taken Repo would let it go he had to find out what happen an God did he I wouldn't mess with him he can b super scary when loyalty is broken 

I really enjoyed this book it wasn't as violent as the others and I did miss it a lil but it didn't really matter it was still good Repo an Maze's story was still gripping an I was dying to know what had happened to these 2 but I knew they were meant to be Maze had trust issues an Repo found it hard to read her but he did know that he wanted her even though he wasn't meant to but when it's meant to b it meant to b the sexual tension between these 2 was crazy I wish they would just get it on but when they finally did God it was so hot get a room peeps no seriously get a room haha u will understand when u read it ;) 

I have to say I just love this group of people I even feel like I m part of there family at this stage after reading all there stories there just such an amazing group I would highly recommend this series an author the books r just brilliant an the writing it awesome i just can't get enough an the way this ended I just can't wait for more it the next book out yet 


The Henchmen MC Series:











No comments:

Post a Comment