Tuesday, June 7, 2016

All the Rage




Are you ready to meet Rage? 
Now is your chance! 
All The Rage by T.M. Frazier is LIVE!




They call me Rage.
My real name is like a shadow, always close behind, but never quite able to catch up.
I fly under the radar because no one ever suspects I’m capable of the kind of brutal violence I commit each and every day. 
You see, I’m a girl. I’m nineteen. 
And I'm a killer. 
This life is all I know. It s all I want to know. It keeps the s**t buried that I need kept buried. It allows me to live without thinking too much.
Without dwelling on the past.
Until him. 
It all changes when an ordinary boy becomes my next target. 
And my first love. 
I have to choose. 
The only life I ve ever known has to die, or he does. 
Either way, I ll be the one pulling the trigger... 
All the Rage is a STANDALONE


I honestly have no idea how T.M Frazier writes these characters. It must be some sort of witch power or something because I've never read another author that has characters this insane, yet amazing. When I was first introduced to her characters with Jake in The Dark Light of Day, I was blown away with how much I liked him. And it had to just be a fluke, right? I mean, no one can do a character that captivating more than once. Wrong. Because then I met King, Bear, and Preppy and realized it's just this author - she is just that amazing.

Now comes Rage, who if you met her in Soulless you know is an insane, germaphobe, killer. Oh and just nineteen years old. I know some are thinking that there's no way a nineteen year old girl could be this notorious killer that even King and Bear trust. Well again, wrong. In her own story we learn that she's not a normal teenager trying to figure out their life, boys, school, what the future will bring. Oh no, not Rage. Rage is a teenage girl version of King. Lawless, insane, powerful, and lives without regret. With Rage, you can't let the pink Vespa fool you, she'd kill a man just for sneezing and wouldn't blink an eye. 

Her next mission is Nolan. Just a simple babysitting job to get information about his parents. Or so she thought. Then she gets close to him and realizes he is far from the typical college boy. Like her, he has hidden depths under his good guy looks and none of what he hides is good. Their secrets might bring them together, but they also might be the downfall for both of them. 

Rage was one of the best heroines I've ever read. I loved that she had this innocence about her when it came to relationships and being around other people, but at the same time she was this hardened killer, unfeeling to what she was doing. The way those two very different personalities came together and yet never canceled each other out, was amazing. Yes she had a soft side, but even during the moments that you for to see that side, there was still the underlying craziness to her. I'm in love with this Rage, plain and simple. 

Nolan came out of no where and kicked some ass. When I first started the book I had no clue that he would end up being like he was. I started to get my suspicions about him a little into it, but it still shocked me. And I love to be surprised with my books, so he was just another reason this book was so amazing. Seeing him calm the anger in Rage, I never thought was possible, but turns out he was the perfect person for the job. 


And you may go into this story with the same thoughts I had, that Nolan would be just another guy, and that the story would mostly revolve around Rage. Well yet again, I was wrong because Nolan had a lot to do with this book and his character never got pushed into the background. By the end I was pretty much ready to load up the weapons and fight Rage for him. 


Bottom line, this book was pure greatness, and I loved it. I highly recommend this book and author to every single person I know. Even if the killing and insanity is out of your comfort zone, All the Rage is still worth a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment