Sunday, October 4, 2015

One Immortal

Title: One Immortal
Author: Tia Louise
Add to Goodreads
Release date: October 12, 2015

*Synopsis*
Melissa is a vampire; Derek is a vampire hunter.

When beautiful, sad Melissa Jones flees to New Orleans with her telepathic best friend, she is looking for a cure--not an erotic encounter with a sexy former Marine.

Derek Alexander left the military intending to become a private investigator, but with two powerful shifters as partners and an immunity to vampire glamour, he instead rose to the top in paranormal justice.

At a bar on Bourbon Street, Derek and Melissa cross paths, and their sexual chemistry is off the charts. Acting on their feelings, they are pulled deeper into an affair, but Melissa is hiding, hoping to escape her cruel maker.

It doesn't take long before the shifters uncover her secret. Still, Derek is determined to confront the Old One and reclaim her mortality--even at the risk of losing his.

A STANDALONE PARANORMAL ROMANCE with an HEA based on characters from the One to Hold series. Contains voluptuous vampires, alluring alpha military heroes, scorching-hot shifters, beguiling witches, and panty-melting sexy times. Keep the fans nearby... Readers 18 and older only, please.
~PRE ORDER LINKS~


This was so good I think I've just fallen for Derek again 

This story is a retelling of one to hold an I totally luvd that book an I not going to lie I m not a fan of paranormal but I really really enjoyed this book I could get either of it I nearly read it in one sitting but stupid sleep got in the way haha I was a lil worried that the book was just going to b a copy of the original but it wasn't Melissa's character was quite different an this is what made it so good for me even though the story from one to hold was still there the twist just made it really good I was glad it wasn't hard core Paranormal with me not a read of this genre but I really couldn't get enough an the sexy time us things was just so hot I think it mite have been so much more hotter then the original I was a hot myself through this  
The characters were so good with there paranormal twist I luvd that Mariska was in this cause I really do luv her from the series an this book made her character best an actually keeping to her root from her own gypsy ways an Elaine was just as sassy as ever an put her with Stuart an there just electric but Derek an Melissa made me fall in luv with them al over again I luvd them already but seeing how Derek would do anything to make her feel better was just so heart warming an then the last chapter was so cute after everything that had happened there luv was so strong I think this book tonite of shielded there luv a bit more just in the last chapter 

I don't know if this book would make me read more paranormal but like I said I luvd this I would luv 2 recommend this book even though I m not up on this genre cause the story is so good an it's hard not to luv the story an the characters an if u have read one to hold I would read this just to get more of Derek an Melissa xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment