Sunday, May 31, 2015

The Other Man

Title: The Other Man
Author: R.K. Lilley
Publication Date: May 25, 2015
Add to Goodreads

*Synopsis*
“How rough can you take it?
LOURDES
He was brazen as hell from the moment I laid eyes on him. He was aggressive, and dominant, with Mack truck arms, and a bar brawler voice.
He was too good looking for his own good, with a hard jaw, and harder eyes.
I’d always led a fairly peaceful life, but even I could tell at a glance that this man was dangerous. For so many reasons.
Not the least of which being that rough, dirty, sheet-clawing sex fairly radiated off him.
I’d thought I’d known how to handle every kind of man, but this one left me baffled.
To say he wasn’t my type was putting it lightly.
But you couldn’t tell that to my libido.
Not even when I found out the truth.
My lover had lied to me from the very start.
Nothing about our meeting was a coincidence.


This book can be read as a standalone. 


~BUY LINKS~


I really enjoyed this book I was a lil nerve after readin some reviews but I did enjoy it.
The story is about the gorgeous Lourdes she is a 40 yr old woman who has 2 older sons an is a divorced photographer she is very attractive an a around great woman when she's in the supermarket she meet the very handsome an sexy Heath she can c how sexy an good lookin he is but she can c in his eyes that there is something deeper an his eyes would not move from her she could feel my goin through her they ended up chatting her not really getting much out of him but she seemed 2 b able 2 open up 2 him 4 some stage reason after everything she as gone through with her ex she wasn't really lookin 4 a relationship an casual sex isn't really her thing but Heath just had hot sexy time written al over him an she just couldn't resist him she when she met him takin her dog 4 walk an they got talkin things went a lil wet an wild an she could get enough of him an he could either but Heath shouldn't realy b there Lourdes didn't really know much about him an he could tell her much either but he knew a whole lot about her which I did find crazy Heath would go missin 4 days weeks months but he just couldn't stay away but when thinks start getting a lil hard Lourdes does know if bein with Heath is the rite thing she just didn't if she was coming or goin 
I think this book was really good I did think at times that Lourdes was a lil dizzy at times an I would wonder why she didn't question how he knew so much about her an her house cause she did notice but never said anything I know we find out a lil why through the book but it did annoy me a lil but like every other book that RKL as done I just couldn't put it done an loads did get in the way of my read time while read this which did piss me off but I was so happy when I got back into it I did luv the fact that we got more from other characters from the other series but made me luv this book so much more cause I a huge fan of the other series 
I thought Lourdes was a really good character I do luv the older women younger me. story's there great an I did like both main characters but like I did say the whole not pull in Heath about why he knew her so well did annoy me a lil but not effort 4 me it's hate the book 
Lourdes is a very sexy woman an as been through a shitty divorce but has 2 gorgeous sons how have stood by her through everything an they would do anything 4 her but they r quite near Heaths age so she is a lil scared that this mite b a problem but her older son but he is just great an so is her younger son but he does have a few worries about it but just wants her happy 
Heath is a lil different an as been through hell an back an he his still dealin with shit now but Lourdes is helpin him deal with stuff a lil better Heath as never been into anything like this an he just needs her so much he just can't get enough even when he's not meant 2 c her he's there 1 thing this book did have was amazin sexy time they just sizzle 2gether it's hot rough an hard 
Overall the story was great I just really luvd it the characters from past an present were amazin I would recommend the book an her others I just think RKL is an amazin author an she sure can't write some really hot stuff an some intense stuff which just makes the book brilliant xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment