Friday, November 2, 2018

Three Dates



Title: Three Dates
Series: Paths to Love #2
Author: Grahame Claire
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Release Date: November 2, 2018

Blurb

Muriella

I’ve never been on a date.

And I intended to keep it that way.

But to save my best friendsrelationship, I agreed to three with the man I secretly long for.

He doesn’t know why we cant be. That chancing a relationship would bring everything crashing down around us.

Whatever he makes me feel is irrelevant. Wherever he thinks this may lead, hes wrong.

Three dates.

Thats all I have to survive before I can put him back where he belongs

At arms length.
 
Stone

Six years.

Thats how long I’ve waited for her.

Now I’ve got three shots to convince her what I’ve known all along

We belong together.

Despite all of my determination, each new revelation seems to pull us apart.

With everything stacked against us, we may not even make it to date three, let alone forever.


Purchase Links
$2.99 for a limited time
AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU


Three Dates picks up around where the previous book ended, with some overlapping in the time line. This is Muriella and Stone's story, and boy was I excited to get more of them. I could tell there chemistry between them but in their own story it really shined and had me captivated. Muriella was the star of this book though, and I adored her. 

After going through so many hard times in life, Muriella had pretty much resigned herself to being alone forever. And she was fine with that since she had her friends with her. But after six years, Stone is done with just friendship between them and he's made her promise to give him three dates to change her mind. Stone may be a gentleman, but this cowboy is done letting Muriella hide behind her past and he's determined to make her see that they belong together. 

I couldn't get enough of these characters together and they honestly went above and beyond what I was expecting from them. Muriella showed her true strength in this story and seeing how confident she became was the highlight of the book. It was amazing to watch her grow into this strong, beautiful woman under the watchful eye of Stone. He was a true hero, who I loved, but mostly because he would give Muriella little nudges in the right direction but for the most part he just sat back and let her find her own way. I loved that about him and he had me swooning many times throughout this book. 

Overall, Three Dates is passionate, intriguing, and unforgettable. I've already read this book twice and it's not enough, so I know I'll be re-reading many times in the future. And I definitely recommend it for any romance reader out there.


Also Available

Only 99c!
AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU


Author Bio

A writer. A blogger. United by our love of stories and all things romance. There was definitely some insta-love. Hello? Books involved. A little courting. A lot of writing. The result...Grahame Claire.

Soulmates. Unashamed of our multiple book boyfriends. Especially the ones that rooted in our heads and wouldnt leave us alone. Dont worry. Well share.

Pleased to meet you.

Author Links

No comments:

Post a Comment