Thursday, November 1, 2018

Secrets


Secrets
Web of Sin Book 1
Aleatha Romig
October 30, 2018

I’m Sterling Sparrow. You’ve no doubt heard my name or read it on the top of tall buildings. There’s more to my business—my realm—than what is seen aboveground. 

Within the underbelly of one of America’s largest cities lives a world where a man’s word is either his most valuable tool or his most respected weapon. When my father ruled that world and that city, he promised me someone who would one day make my reign complete. 

Since that day, long ago, Araneae McCrie has been mine.

She just didn’t know.

My father is now gone. 

The city and the underbelly are now mine.

The time has come for me to collect who was promised to me, to shred her life of secrets and make her who she’s always been—mine.



This book is just brilliant from start to finish. I couldn't put it down the story and characters are just to additive. I've been looking forward to this book since I heard about it. I m a big fan of this author her Infidelity series is just amazing and Nox is my favourite character of hers. But I think Sterling Sparrow as just taken first place wow is just a everything you want in a hero. He's a total alpha and can be a total butt. There so many side of him that you are in this book and it's only the first book. He can be so domineering and in your face then he's caring and gentle. He had my head so over the place but god I luvd him straight away. It's hard not fall for him he's so sexy and just drop dead gorgeous. There isn't many heroes that have done that to me. I m DYING for more of him. 

Kennedy/Araneae what can I say she is just had great as Sterling. She has had to deal with a lot from a young age but has dealt with everything so well and now has got a great business under her beat. But things can't always stay perfect and deep down she knows that her past is going to come back and haunt her. She just didn't know it was going to be a sexy tall strong alpha guy like Sterling. 

The chemistry between them from the start was so hot. Araneae has not had anyone telling her to do in a long time she is so independent. So have this guy demand her to do things didn't really go down to well. Plus Sterling isn't used to people well woman do has he says. So let's just say these two butt heads pretty much from the start. I understand where both characters are coming from so I find it really hard to take sides. But I do think that they need to each other it might not come across that way but I think they do. I just think that Araneae doesn't need to listen to Sterling a lil bit more but after the way this book ended I m not sure of anything. 

I highly recommend this book I honestly can't say enough good things about it. The story is addictive I hated putting it down. I was dying to know how things were going to go. I got frustrated with both characters at times but I still luvd them. I really luv it when I get a book like this that has my gripped from start to finish. The ending is still killing me. I can't believe that it ended where it did. So I m begging that we don't have to wait to long. I need more of this series and more of Sterling Sparrow. 


No comments:

Post a Comment