Monday, February 19, 2018

Heart Stronger


Heart Stronger
Rachel Blaufeld
February 19, 2018

Single mom and college professor Claire Richards only wanted a few hours of me time to soak in her tub, read a book, and drink wine.

But tragedy struck, and Claire found herself with a lot more me time than she bargained for.

Three years later, Claire is still mourning her losses when Aiken Fordham—who looks young enough to be one of her college students—moves in next door.

Forcing Claire to face her fears, Aiken almost forgets his reason for moving to Small Town, Pennsylvania. Falling for the sexy, smart, and strong professor next door was never in the plan. 

But now it is… until their future intersects with their pasts.





I thought this book was great. I luvd Aiken so much he is so caring patient and sexy. He was just brilliant throughout this whole book. The attraction he had with Claire was instant. Once he knew Claire's story he knew he had a tough job getting close to this gorgeous woman. He didn't know what was goin on he moved next door to Claire and had a job to do. But this woman was the only thing he could think of. Aiken had plans he just didn't think he would end up wanting Claire so much she wasn't part of his plan. 

Claire has had a tough few years. She has had to deal with so much my heart goes out to her. She has buried herself in her work and had closed off her heart a long time ago. So Aiken paying her attention wasn't something she needed, well that's what she thought. Work her best friend Mary and her dog Smitty were her life that was all she needed. But the young man ended up worming his way into her life. Once her walls started coming down she did start to enjoy herself again. But her confidence has took a big hit and she didn't know if being with a younger guy was the right thing for her. Even though Aiken only had eyes for her. 

I enjoyed this book but I did find Claire a lil annoyed me a lil in parts. Its killing me to say this cause she has been through so much and I did like her and I understand why she isn't as confident as she should be. But she has this totally gorgeous young guy throwing himself at her. I just wanted her to enjoy herself and go with it. She has been through so much and my heart broke for her. I do think she is a strong woman I don't think I could deal with what she did. 

Overall the story was good it had me so sad in parts and had my laughing in others. The character were good and I m going to say again I luv Aiken. The ending as me wondering what's going to happen next so I m looking forward to that. 


No comments:

Post a Comment