Saturday, February 17, 2018

El Santo

.

El Santo 
Saint-Sinner Book 1
M. Robinson 

I didn’t know darkness and evil lurked inside me until I had to murder in order to survive. Forced to become my own worst enemy. With so much blood on my hands, I was surprised I could still see my own skin.
I killed.
I tortured.
I loved…
I played God while I was rotting in Hell. Thriving on control and power was the only way I knew how to live. There were no other options.
If you weren’t my friend, you were my foe.
If you weren’t with me, you were against me.
Traitors, as I called them. There were no imaginary lines. I’d crossed them all. No boundaries. No second chances. No redemption.
Not for me.
For them.
For anyone.
Only for her…
She loved me. Always convinced I was a saint, never believing I was just another sinner.
A fucking monster.




With an I only reading this book now. It is so good Damien had me all over the place I luvd him one min then hated him the next. Which just made me luv him. Ye I m confused with my feelings for him to. He goes through so many emotions in this book. Even when he is being horrible he is actually doing something good. I feel so sorry for him he can't have the girls he luvd cause he needs to protect her. But the bond him and Amira have is just to strong. He has been there for her when she didn't have anything left. Ye she could of blamed him for everything. But she saw who Damien really was. Ye there were a lot of sides to him and she could deal with them he just would let her in. He needed to protect from the monsters and his self. My heart broke for Amira throughout this whole book. Her life was turned upside down and the only person she could trust was Damien. But all he kept doing was hurting her. Her luv was so strong him she couldn't stay away from him even when he totally broke her heart. 

This story was so good. I was hooked from the start and after that ending I need the next book now. Damien and Amira's story is far from perfect, It's actually a mess. But when a bond is so strong like theirs is it takes a lot to break. Even though Damien did do a pretty good job at breaking Amira. I luv her character. She is strong sweet sassy and just luvs so hard considering what she went through. Damien was her everything and he was always there for her until he wasn't. 

I would highly recommend this book. I m really looking forward to reading more of this author. This is only the second book I've read from her but I know it won't be the last one. This was intense heart breaking hot and forbidden love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment