Friday, January 12, 2018

Lost For You




Title: Lost for You
Series: Sixth Street Bands #4
Author: Jayne Frost
Genre: New Adult
Release Date: January 12, 2018
Blurb

At eighteen, I stood at the precipice of stardom. I had the record deal. And the tour to back it up. But I succumbed to the pressure of that life. The dark side.

Now, I skate on the fringe. My brother is the genius guitarist for the band Caged, and I’m the one who helped make that happen. I’m happy to run my bars and my land development company.

Sure I am.

And then I meet her—Taryn Ayers—the music manager behind the three biggest bands in the country. She doesn’t know I’m Cam’s older brother. Or that I’ve got a secret that makes her world and mine fundamentally incompatible.
Problem is, I want to know Taryn.

But do I want her to know me?

Lost For You is a STAND ALONE New Adult Romance. 


Purchase Links
99c for a limited time
AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU
B&N / KOBO / iBOOKS


Lost For You is only my second book by this author but I'm really enjoying her writing style. She was able to get me very invested into these characters, and not once did I get bored with them. I could feel the connection between Chase and and Taryn easily and it had me rooting for them to get together for more than just a night. 

I can't say that their relationship was easy, because it certainly had some low points, but those high ones came and made it all better. I just loved that they had so much pushing them apart, yet they were able to fight through those issues. Both characters had some big turning points in their personal life and I really liked that we got to see how they grew from those moments and I thought their character development was very well done. 

Really the only thing that, for me, was a negative part of this book was Chase's drug addiction. I don't like reading about characters that do drugs so that was kind of hard for me to get past. The ending of the book though gave me some closure on that issue. Overall, definitely a book I would recommend to my fellow readers. It can certainly be read as a standalone, unless you're someone that gets too curious about secondary characters that have already had their story being mentioned.



Also Available


AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU
B&N / KOBO / iBOOKS



AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU
B&N / KOBO / iBOOKS



AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU
B&N / KOBO / iBOOKS

Author Bio


Jayne Frost, author of the Sixth Street Bands Romance Series, grew up in California with a dream of moving to Seattle to become a rock star. When the grunge thing didn’t work out (she never even made it to the Washington border) Jayne set her sights on Austin, Texas. After quickly becoming immersed in the Sixth Street Music scene…and discovering she couldn’t actually sing, Jayne decided to do the next best thing—write kick ass romances about hot rockstars and the women that steal their hearts. 

Want to join the tour and become a Jayne Frost VIP?
Sign up for the Sixth Street Heat Newsletter http://eepurl.com/7XX-n
to receive exclusive members only content, swag, giveaway opportunities, and all the latest news. 

Author Links





No comments:

Post a Comment