Wednesday, December 13, 2017

It's Complicated


It's Complicated 
Missy Johnson 
December 13, 2017

They call him the Anaconda, and I'm pretty sure it isn’t because he likes snakes.

Nick Jenson is my neighbor. My hot, oh-so-sexy, very-well-equipped neighbor that I’d spend hours watching from the safety of my bedroom window.

I saw lots of things I probably shouldn’t have. Sometimes I’d touch myself, imagining it were his hands roaming over my body instead of my own. I had just one mission—to find out if the rumors were true.

Then one day, he caught me watching him.

I was mortified. I was prepared to quit college, move to another country, and live the rest of my life saying, “Nick who?” But, apparently, life had other ideas.

Because Nick? Well, he isn’t just my neighbor … He’s also my father’s best friend. If I thought things were difficult before, they were about to get a whole lot more complicated.

Oh, and those rumors? Holy fuck, were they true.



I love any kind of taboo romance so when I saw the "He's also my father's best friend" line in the blurb it made me sit up and take notice. I loved that forbidden part of the story thrown in and it took this book from just a hot story to something better with those stolen moments between Anna and Nick when no one was watching. 

So let's talk about the snake in the room for a second...Nick's giant dick. This could have easily gotten ridiculous with the "oh no his penis is just so large" thing but it actually never did. There were times it made me chuckle and times that it had me wanting some photo evidence of just how real it was (unashamed perv here). I really liked how it was all handled, no pun intended, and that the author still managed to keep it classy and not over the top. 

And through all of the cock rumors Anna and Nick still had an amazing chemistry between them and I really liked getting to see them together. I felt like they just worked together very well and as a couple I adored both of them. I was rooting for their relationship from the beginning while also peaking out my window wondering when my hot and hung neighbor was going to move in. 

Bottom line, don't be afraid of the dick and read this book! 



No comments:

Post a Comment