Thursday, February 2, 2017

Ryan


RYAN

She was perfect: 
Sweet, smart, awkwardly adorable, and beautiful as hell. 
The only problem was:
she was terrified to leave her apartment. 
And, apparently, she had somehow gotten herself wrapped up with some pretty bad guys to boot.


DUSTY 

He was perfect:
He was a living, breathing, walking, talking statue come to life.
But when would a man like that ever want to be with a woman who was too anxious to even walk into the hallway? Let alone go on a date with him. Or meet the family he was so close with. 
That being said, he seemed interested for some reason.
So obviously, he was just as crazy as I was. 
On top of that whole confusion situation, something was going on with my business partners. And things were about to go straight to hell.




I've been dying for this book for ages. I luv The Mallicks brothers there so hot and amazing. Once these men fine that woman that they want they go for it. Nothing will get in there way and once Ryan got a look at Dusty that was it he needed to get to know this woman that never left her apartment ever. 

Dusty is agoraphobic she hadn't left her apartment in 3 years. This still doesn't stop her from noticing things and she had noticed her neighbor Ryan a while ago. There was so much she wanted to know about him she found him very handsome but she could never do anything about it she could leave her apartment to see him or even talk to him until he helped her out. This was where things got good for Dusty. Ryan wanting to spend time with her was a good thing even if it did make her feel things she wasn't sure she could feel. 

Ryan is brilliant he doesn't have much of a life he works 24/7. He needs to get a life outside of work and family. When he gets a look at Dusty she is the woman that's going to give him that even if there is a few issues that could get in there way. 

I enjoyed this book like I said I really like this family. I luv how close they are. I really liked how much Ryan wanted to help Dusty. His instant attraction to her was cute and her to his as well. It kills me to say I did find the story a little bit slow in parts but there was still a lot of great parts where there were a few characters that I want to know of. Overall I enjoy Ryan and Dusty and there story and looking forward to more of The Mallicks. 


This book right here is why Jessica Gadziala is one of my favorite authors. I loved every moment of reading this and Ryan and Dusty were fantastic characters. Dusty had a lot of issues she was dealing with and getting to see Ryan be so understanding about them and helpful in literally the best ways was swoon worthy. 

As someone who has dealt and still deals with anxiety, reading a book where a character has similar problems is a little nerve wracking. It's something that gets mishandled by authors a lot because it's not easy to understand unless you've ever dealt with it. But Ms. Gadziala perfectly portrayed those struggles within Dusty's characters. Then to make it all better she gave us Ryan *dreamy sigh* who was the perfect man for Dusty. He never tried to force her to be "okay" and instead let her go at the pace she needed to.

Through all of the heart melting moments there was also a little suspense and mystery thrown in that was really intriguing. It was great how there was so much going on in this one book but it never got to be too much or made me lose my focus. 

We also get some scenes with the Mallick family that have me way more excited for future books in this series. I love how so many side characters are featured in these books that have me on the edge of my seat, waiting for more of the series. This book could be read as a standalone if you wanted but I would definitely recommend reading the previous book since it's just as amazing as this one was. 

Get the start to the Mallicks now

No comments:

Post a Comment