Saturday, September 12, 2015

Throttled

Title: Throttled
Series: Wild Riders Book 1
Author: Elizabeth Lee
Add to Goodreads

*Synopsis*
Reid Travers knows how to win. Becoming Motocross royalty was always the plan, and he was willing to make sacrifices along the way to reach his goal. Sacrifices he thought he could live with until he returned to the small town where he grew up and learned to ride, and, more importantly, where he fell in love.

When fate sends Nora Bennett back into his life, he takes one look at her and realizes that he made a huge mistake breaking up with her seven years ago. Now, he'll do whatever it takes to win her back. As Reid sets out to earn her forgiveness and convince her that the guy she's dating is not the one for her, Nora finds herself torn between what her head is telling her and what her heart wants.

It's a race he never expected to be in, for a girl he can't stand to lose again.
~BUY LINKS~

Reid a hot pro biker who as been a away 4 a while he is back 2 build his parents a dream house he left a lot of memories here an he left his gorgeous girlfriend Nora 2 mend a broken heart well thinks have changed now an when he gets 2 c her again he is hit with the feelings that he had when he left Its not like he just left he wanted 2 help his parents have a better life an he would of brought Nora with him but he didn't want 2 put that on her he wanted her 2 finish school an get a life 4 herself once they c each other again Nora is feelin what she used 2 feel even after her heart was broken there r things they need 2 talk about but after so long it's gets hard but Reid isn't goin 2 let Nora get away again he wants her back an that's it 

I liked this book I did find its dragged in parts I just wanted them 2gether I know Nora as been through a hard time after Reid left an I did feel so sorry 4 her but I do understand why Reid left they were so in luv an they just didn't get a chance 2 say what they needed 2 there was some great drama in the book an I know I said it did drag but I did luv the chase between them an I did like both main characters but I did luv Brett Reid's besties the banter between them was good an made me laugh an Georgia is so sweet an luvs her sis so much she as had her own shit goin on but can still b there 4 her sis when she needs her I did luv that the relationship between other characters started 2 blossom I m lookin 4ward 2 readin them the sexual chemistry was hot between Reid an Nora they have had each other yrs ago an knew how good it was but after seein the change in each other it just made them wantin more of each other an when the did get 2gether things were so hot an they couldn't get enough once they started but I have 2 honest Reid is a hot piece of ass 

Overall good story I enjoyed the characters cover is hot an I would luv my own Mr Travers xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment