Thursday, December 3, 2020

All In

Banner

We're on tour with All In by Bella Matthews!

ebook cover_bellamauthor 1 f

Get your copy of All In today!

Blurb

We might be the Kings of Kroydon Hills, but she is football royalty.

Natalie Sinclair came into my world and changed my life.

Her father was the new professional coach in town, and her twin brother played on my team.

This tiny dancer fit into our circle of friends like she was the missing piece.

She may not have thought she wanted a relationship with a football player, but that was before me.

I’m Brady Ryan. Captain and one of the top quarterbacks in the country.

Once I decided she was mine, nothing was going to keep me from her.

Not her twin brother.

Not a jealous ex.

Not even myself.

KOKH Teaser 4


All In is Bella Matthews debut novel but reading this story you would never guess it. With a brothers-best-friend trope, an amazing cast of characters, and a romantic hero not afraid to show his feelings, this is a book that will draw you in and make you fall in love.

Natalie and Brady had an instant connection and there was no fighting it once the chemistry was sparked between them. I loved seeing them together and how easy they fell for one another. There was drama and some angst thrown into the mix but their relationship was solid from the start and I actually really liked that for them. It showed how strong they were together to see how they handled the drama together and didn't let it separate them.

I will say that the ending felt a little rushed and I got the feeling that some things were thrown in as a shock factor or to add some suspense when it really wasn't needed in my opinion. But even not needed I can't lie and say that it didn't make my heart pound to read the ending and try to figure out how the book would end.

There are so many side characters that interested me while reading this book and now I am dying to get more from this author. This book is definitely a recommended read and I think anyone that gives it a try will enjoy it and fall for these characters like I did.

Author

Bella Matthews is a Jersey girl at heart. She is married to her very own Alpha Male and raising three small ones. You can typically find her running from one sporting event to another. When she is home, she is usually hiding in her home office with the only other female in her house, her rescue dog Tinker Bell by her side. She likes to write swoon-worthy heroes and sassy, smart heroines with a healthy dose of laughter thrown in.

Bella on Facebook

Bella's Reader Group

Bella on Instagram

THAS blog button

No comments:

Post a Comment