Friday, June 26, 2020

Dead Pretty


I'd once believed that nothing would equal the pain of losing my parents.
I was wrong.
I had barely even begun to process their deaths when it started.
The love notes, flowers, gifts … all anonymously left on my porch.
Then, I opened my door to a dead bird.
At first, I thought it had died naturally.
I knew that wasn’t the case when I found my neighbor’s cat the next day.
Then, the murders started.
The victims … women who looked eerily similar to me.
I had a stalker. A murderous one.
And I had no clue who he was.
He never showed me his face.
Not even when he carved his final message into me.
I survived that night. But my life was over. It had ended the moment Tobias Ripley’s infatuation with me began.
So, I changed my name and moved away.
Now, I live a life of solitude. I don’t make connections with anyone.
Until Jack Canti walks into my life with his sharp eyes and easy smiles.
Only Jack isn’t the man he says he is.
And when the murders start again, I’m left wondering if it’s a copycat.
Or worse …
What if Tobias wasn’t the real killer after all … and the murderer has been right here with me all along?



A- MAZ- ING !!!

Omg what have I just read. This book is just amazing the story sucked me in I couldn't put it down. I've not read anything like this book in a long time. It's very different to what this authors normally does and I know it was hard for her but you wouldn't think it was. This just shows that she can do anything and do it damn well. The story flowed so well it kept me on the edge of my seat from the start to the end. You can't help but want to know more about Audrey and what she has been through.

Then there is Jack omg this guy is amazing hot and so so sexy. The chemistry between him and Audrey is crazy hot no matter how hard she tries to fight it she just couldn't. The pull was to strong.

I can't recommend this book enough. The story is hot, suspenseful, exciting and totally shocking. The twist WOW I didn't see it coming at all it's crazy, shocking and so so smart. If you want something different give this a go you will not regret it. This is my favorite book of the year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment