Monday, October 7, 2019

Hello, Cookie Dough

Cookie Dough > Baked Cookies


Hello, Cookie Dough hits the shelves October 15th! 
PRE-ORDER now: 

Cookie Do Website: https://www.cookiedonyc.com

Okay let's be honest here, I think we're all guilty of eating cookie dough before it's been baked. I know I certainly am and I could eat an entire tub of cookie dough without even thinking about baking it. Even when I actually bake cookies, if it's for myself, I'm that person that way under-bakes them so they're still pretty doughy. I'm just obsessed with cookie dough. 

And now Kristen Tomlan has come in with this recipe book and completely turned the world of cookies on it's head. She's taken all the guilt out of eating raw dough (we're just going to forget calories exist) and has also gotten rid of that little voice in my head that sounds suspiciously like my grandmother's telling me that eating dough is bad for you. 


So I'm more than a little obsessed with the dough recipes in this book but there is so much more than that. There are also baked goods like brownies, cakes, and yes, actually baked cookies. It all sounds so good and really fun! That's a big part of this cookbook, all of the recipes just seem super fun to make. I have a few recipes marked already that I know I want to try with my niece since she'll love them and they're easy enough that almost all ages will be able to help make them. I also love that a lot of the recipes are very flexible and you can easily change them up if you want to add something extra or want to make a cookie dough base and then add different ingredients like m&m's (my favorite) or chocolate chips to half and something else to the other half. They're also perfect for gifts to give to people. Christmas cookies just became a thing of the past, it's all about the dough now. 

To Celebrate the release of Hello, Cookie Dough there are several cookie dough classes and signings scheduled. Check the website below to see if there's one near you!



No comments:

Post a Comment