Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Got it Bad


Got it Bad
Christi Barth
Bad Boys Gone Good Book 3
September 18, 2018

Kellan Maguire's on the run from the mob, living a secret life. The only bright spot is his U.S. Marshal handler. Yeah, he wants to handle her....a lot. And in spite of all the rules it would break, Federal Marshal Delaney Evans secretly fears she’d risk everything for one night with Kellan. Even though Delaney’s career, her entire world, could implode if she admits how important he is to her. And all that is before the biggest complication of all hits...




Got It Bad bring us to the last Maguire brother, Kellan, the "good guy" out of the three. Throughout the series we've seen him flirt hard with the U.S Marshall protecting him and his brothers and now we get to see what happens when Delaney finally gives in to his charms. Their attraction could mean not only the end of Delaney's career but the end of the Maguire brother's protection. Yet it's too strong for either of them to ignore. 

I was so excited to get this book and see Kellan and Delaney together and giving in to all that sexual tension that's been between them these past two books. And it was so worth the wait because I loved getting to see them as more than protector/protectee and getting all my questions answered about whether or not Delaney would actually give in to the charming almost-lawyer. 

I thought that they were pretty damn cute together too and I was surprised when getting to know both of them more. Kellan intrigued me with how he was the brother that wasn't in the mob and knew nothing of his brothers dealings with it yet he also wasn't as straight-laced as I originally thought and I ended up liking that a lot. Not only did we get to see him get his chance with the woman he wanted but in the story we also got to see him become more confident in himself and find something to make him happy career wise. He really shined through in this book and it was very enjoyable to read. 

I do have to say that I was expecting the whole mob storyline to be a little more settled at the end but it also didn't leave me with questions about it so it wasn't much of a bother that it wasn't. And I did really like the epilogue that gave us more of the brothers as they were all settled in to their new lives together. Now I'll just be hoping that we will get a story for Lucien sometime in the future because I feel like he definitely has one to tell. Hint hint wink wink Ms. Barth? 

MEET ALL OF THE MAGUIRE BROTHERS HERE: 
https://www.goodreads.com/series/211161-bad-boys-gone-good



No comments:

Post a Comment