Monday, May 14, 2018

Tacet a Mortuis


Tacet a Mortuis, the third installment in Amo Jones's Romantic Suspense Elite Kings Series is AVAILABLE NOW!



Hail to the king, and watch him reign, this game was somewhat fun, until the finale came…

Now we’re here, with carnage and despair, and the only questions left to answer, are the ones that do not appear...

A king loses a war, and a swan sheds her wings, chaos collides with peace, as the crows begin to sing…

Enter if you dare, because I swear the end is near, but nothing is as it seems, and everything is so bare.

So what the f*ck is going on at Riverside, I think, I think... everyone is about to die....



Grab Your Copy Today!


Add to Goodreads - http://bit.ly/2BH6VsD


Start the series today and purchase The Silver Swan!




Um....So this book is...Yeah, I don't even know. It's been almost two days since I finished Tacet a Mortuis and I still haven't been able to come up with any words that I can put into sentences that actually describe this book. Honestly though that's pretty much how I've felt since the beginning of this series. And the weird part is I somehow like that these books can confuse me so much. 


What I can say about the story is that it was extremely captivating. I went into it pretty nervous that I wouldn't remember much about the past installments and would be lost but that actually didn't happen. The author didn't really go back and explain anything that had already occurred, but this book does start off with the scene that ended the last book so then as the story moved on I fell right back into these characters and a was able to remember a ton of what happened. From there is was just one excitement after the next and I didn't want to put the book down. 

However, even though I was intrigued by what was going on there was a handful of scenes that I just didn't feel were necessary to the story. A few times the book did feel like it was starting to drag and I just didn't understand why certain things were distracting away from the main storyline. It was mostly drama between Madison and Bishop that just felt forced into the story and didn't really flow with everything going on. They have a very weird and volatile relationship which I've been liking throughout this story but there were parts in this book that I honestly didn't see any connection between them. By the end they made up for all that drama but it was still on my mine a little. 

This book definitely leaves us with a ton of new questions and even older questions that still have not been answered. My head is still spinning trying to figure out what exactly is going on. I do like that fact a little, that this story has me so involved that I'm just dying to know what is going on, but at the same this is apparently going to be a 13 book story and I just don't know if I can go that long with feeling this confused over things. For now though I'm hella intrigued and will definitely be waiting to dive into the next book, which I believe will follow different main characters but still be set in this world and plot. 

 
About Amo Jones

Amo Jones is a small country girl totally winging this author thing (she's probably doing it all wrong). She likes cake, loves wine, and her religion is magic. She's a profound work-a-holic, but when she's not writing, you can find her chilling with her kids & partner at the nearest beach, with a cocktail in her hand.

New Zealand is not a state of Australia and rugby is the best sport ever played.


Follow Amo Jones
Instagram: thatcrazykiwiauthor

No comments:

Post a Comment