Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Lennon Reborn

Lennon Reborn
Preload Book 4
Scarlett Cole
May 1, 2018

From the queen of heart-pounding, sexy, emotional romance Scarlett Cole comes Lennon Reborn, a stunning, shattering rock star romance in the Preload series.

Lennon McCartney is not a broken man. Because being broken implies being whole once. When a horrific accident deprives him of the one thing he loves—his talent as a fierce and explosive drummer—Lennon is left with a life chained by an abusive mother, by crushing guilt over a tragic past. A life he doesn’t want.

Dr. Georgia Starr is a legend. She’s one of the most successful neurosurgeons in the world, coming from a long-line of respected New York doctors. Her life is built around solving complex medical cases in order to bring relief and hope to sick children. But the one problem she can’t solve is how to live her life. How to be shake loose the burden of being her elitist, arrogant father’s daughter. How to be free.

Can a man who despises his life and a woman who desperately needs to live find the answers, and love, with each other?

**Warning: Deals with dark themes and deep personal struggles.**



A lifetime of second 
The power of first 
A choice to replace 
A blessing or curse?

This book was just amazing, the story was just so so good. I was hooked from the very start I couldn't get enough of it. Lennon has been a character that's I've want more of since the start of The Preload series. Lennon has been through so much in his life but he doesn't show is feels. He has never been showed love until he met his preload family. Being put into Maisy and Ellen home was the best thing that ever happened to him. He finds it hard to express his feeling even with his family now. Lennon shows this arrogant side to him but deep down isn't like that at all. His story is so heart breaking I just want to hug him. In this book it's not just his past that still haunts him he has to get over the worst thing that could ever happen to him.

“Honestly, you’re a fucking rainbow in my gray sky. You’re the only bit of color I have. And I don’t know what to do about that.”

Georgia is a neurosurgeon and has worked her backside off to get where she is. All her family are or have been neurosurgeon so she always knew what she wanted to be. But the pressure her family on her is crazy. Georgia as worked so hard and has done better than any of her family but they don't show any pride in her. All the do is criticize her. My heart goes out to her, father is just is the worst I just can't stand him the way he treats her is just horrible. Georgia is a strong woman and stands up for herself which I love. She doesn't have much time for herself she work most of her time with her job is very demanding. But when she sees a bus crash on her way to get brothers party she finds herself helping to save the people in it. Georgia didn't think she would find the most gorgeous man tangled in the mess.

“I’m . . . tired . . . of my life . Just . . . let me . . . go.”

Lennon and Georgia story is just brilliant. The way she get him to open up to her is so good. Seeing the change in Lennon is crazy he has alway been the one to keep to his self he never felt good enough to be with the guys or have someone's love. But Georgia understand him she knows when he is turning to a dark place. There connection is just so strong he needs Georgia in his life. She has to fight to get close but once she is there she isn't letting go and neither is Lennon. 

"You’re more than just the beat of the band, Lennon. More than just a fucking brilliant drummer. Our rhythm’s been off without you. Not as Preload, but as a five. As brothers. You keep us grounded. You are the heartbeat of our family. It hasn’t been the same without you.”

This book broke me in so many ways. I think I cried at nearly every chapter. I knew Lennon had been through so much in his life but God he had to deal with so more. I understand why he is the way he is. But seeing the change in him was so good and this has me balling my eyes out. I've loved this series from the very start. Everyone of the Preload guys have been through so much. I love the way the books are written. Scarlett doesn't do things by halves she goes into great detail with everything and it makes the story addictive. I sometime wonder what goes on in that head of hers cause everyone of her books are so different and so amazing. Sometimes I do think she is trying to kill me in a good way haha. I would highly recommend this book. The story is perfect it's passionate sexy emotional and loving. I m actually really sad that this series is over. I really don't want it to end every book is amazing and so are the Preload guys. I hope we get to see them again and I m dying to see what Scarlett is going to come up with next.



Lennon's book is one that I was very excited for after meeting his character in the previous novels. I knew there was a lot of pain in his past and I couldn't wait to see him get the HEA he deserved. The author couldn't have done a better job with this book and I was so happy Lennon got the perfect ending.

Lennon and Georgia had a very emotional story and I loved that those emotions brought out many different parts from these characters. The more I read the more I felt like I knew them and I really liked that about the story. It didn't just open up to two characters with their pain right there on the surface, instead you kind of had to dig to see why they were hurting. 

This author did an amazing job of depicting how Lennon and Georgia faced that pain together. After they met they both decided that they needed to help the other and put all of their energy into that and I loved how selfless they were in those scenes. 

Bottom line, I loved these characters and their connection and theirs is a story I will certainly recommend.

Full series details:







No comments:

Post a Comment