Saturday, March 31, 2018

Hero


Hero
Morgan Brothers
Lauren Rowe

The first time I laid eyes on Lydia Decker, I couldn’t speak. Or breathe. Or string two coherent thoughts together. 

And I don’t mean any of that figuratively. 

I’m not talking about a guy being floored by the sight of a gorgeous woman—although, of course, Lydia is gorgeous beyond words. 

No, when I first laid eyes on Lydia Decker—my physical therapist—I was lying flat on my back in the ICU, high as a kite on painkillers, breathing on a ventilator, my bones as broken and splintered as my spirit. 

When I first laid eyes on Lydia Decker, she was a ray of light in the dark. Hope for the hopeless. A salve for my singed and battered soul.

She said she’d been assigned to fix me. That she was there to bring me back to life. She said helping me was her calling. 

And then she touched me. Physically, emotionally, spiritually. She healed me. 

And I fell in love.

But what I didn’t know... what I couldn’t possibly know... was that Lydia Decker needed fixing far more than I ever did.



I'm loving these Morgan brothers so much. Every time I read there books I fall for them so hard. They are so caring protective and strong men. I love how family means so much to them. I just love them. This book is Colby's book and I've been looking forward to this book. Colby is the oldest of the family so he is super protective of them all. They all go to him for advice him being the mighty Master Yoda. I love that they call him that it's so funny. Colby is a firefighter and loved his job. It's what he has always wanted to be he is a very dedicated member of his team he puts he heart and soul into his job. He never sees himself getting married and doing the whole white picket fence. But he has never found a woman that would make him want to until he see the most gorgeous hazel eyes he has ever seen. Once he see the rest of the gorgeous woman he knew Lydia Decker was going to be the one that he had to have everything with but things never go that easy. 

Lydia is a great woman she has had to deal with so much heart break. Her husband was a cop and was in a horrible accident and died leaving her with 3 beautiful kids who she loved more than anything they are her world. Darren her husband was her everything they had been together since they were in high school he was her first love her first everything. After trying to get her life back of track 3 year later she is back doing Physical therapy in a hospital the kids are doing well as can be and she even feels like she can put herself out there to the world. She is still young and needs a bit of compassion. She just didn't think that she would end up finding it with one of her clients. And that client just happens to be Colby Morgan the Hero. 

This story is so so good. I really enjoyed it once I started it I couldn't the book down. It's always good to get more of these fun loving brothers. They all just love so hard you can't help but love them. This story is heart breaking in parts the things that both Lydia and Colby go through is so tough. It is great to see how there relationship grows. Things don't go so easy for them but they make it work. Once thing that these two have from the start is sexual tension. Omg they are so hot together even when they aren't together they are smoking. I really love the connection that these to have its so strong. I would highly recommend this book. If you haven't met the Morgan brothers yet you really need to to. They are all so different about all amazing I love everyone. I m dying to more of them. I'm going to be so sad when there series is over. But last we still have Dax's book which I m dying for bring it on. 

GET MORE MORGAN BROTHERS


No comments:

Post a Comment