Monday, January 29, 2018

Under the Stars


Under the Stars 
Bright Lights Duet 2 
Tia Louise

All around us was darkness and night…

I’m not a hero. I’m a survivor.
I had one way out, and I took it. 
Now all I want is peace,
A place to pick up the pieces and start over.

But she wants justice.
Names on a list, faces in the crowd.
I vowed to help her, but it’s taking us back to the demons.
Until he appeared. 

I thought he died in the fight. 
I was wrong.
He’s here.
Stronger, more powerful… Sexier.

And dangerous.

The boy I loved is now the one man we have to fear most.
When he tried to save me, he had no power.
Now everything has changed, and he’ll never stop until I’m his.



I've been dying for this book after reading Under the Lights and Sundown (Sundown is a novella). Mark and Lara's story is just so good. There story is sweet and light it's dark and full of hard times. There relationship as been up and down. They want to protect each other and be with each other but sometimes it's just not that easy. Under the Stars just shows how much they have both grown and how there relationships can stand just about anything.

Lara is so strong in this book. Even when she wants something for herself she will leave it to do whatever her and Molly have set out to do. I didn't really understand why she would do this in parts of the book. I know her life her Molly is so deep and it alway well. Molly is like a sister best friend and even daughter in some respect. Lara can't help but be protective of her they have been through so much together and she has put herself in dangerous situation for Molly. But Lara needs to start thinking about herself and her fortune. I can understand there revenge people did need to pay for what they had done but it ran a lot more deeper for Molly than Lara. I felt a lil sorry for Lara she needed to think of herself and Mark but needed to help Molly as well. 

Mark is just an all round great guy. Plus he is just super sexy there much this guy can't do. The love he as for Lara is just so strong. Even when he finds out thing that Lara as done he doesn't care she is the love of his life. She can run from him and be stubborn but he will alway find her and deal with anything that's going to make there life hard. I even thing he has love for Molly the easy he helps them is just amazing. His career could be on the line with helping them but he doesn't care he is always a step ahead. He really can't do anything wrong in my eyes I just love his character.

This duet is amazing. It has had me on the edge of my seat throughout the whole thing. I read this book so quick Mark and Lara's story is so good. They have been through so much together the ups and downs have been hard. They have been battered and bruised but they still find each other and come out stronger together. I highly recommend this book. This author is one of my favourites her books just keep getting better and better. I can't get enough of her book. I m dying for Molly's story I know it's going to be just had good as this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment