Monday, December 4, 2017

Commander in Briefs


Commander in Briefs 
Kristy Marie 
Commander in Briefs Book 1
December 5, 2017

Theo:
One, two, three…Six dicks!
Six dicks are living under the same roof with my girl. My girl!
How did we get to this point? How did one act of kindness, one act of lunacy, turn into this? I’ll tell you. Her bleeding heart. “I have to help him,” she said. “He needs someone.”
Months later, she has five freaking more!
Suddenly, she can’t come to my games or spend time with me.
Everything is about them.
Well, guess what? I don’t care what level of asshole I have to resort to, I’m going to show these vets just who Anniston McCallister belongs to. My name has been written on those seductive little panties of hers for seven years and no amount of muscle is going to ruin what we have going.
You may not like me.
You may think I’m an ass.
But understand that no matter what good deeds Anniston McCallister has done, she’s no angel. The girl craves rough and dirty debauchery.
And I’m just the man to give it to her.

Anniston:
I found Cade near death, in a ditch.
One look at those enchanting green eyes and I knew I had found my calling. Is it my fault that my newfound roommates threaten Theo to the point of insanity, causing him to parade around all angry and pissed off, marking his territory in every corner?
Theo started this “just friends” game when he banged some skank right after he took my virginity.
That kind of dirty play deserves payback, and I plan on making that phenomenal ass pay on his knees until he admits we were always more than, “just friends.”
But in the meantime, I have a foundation to start and men to command. Someone has to manage these hotties, and I’m just what the doctor ordered.
I am their Commander.

PRE-ORDER


I enjoyed this story. The story plot was good. I loved Cade he is so kind and gentle. The way he protects Anniston is so sweet. The lil arguments he has with Theo are so funny. As soon as he came into the story I knew I was going to love him. I need more of this man.

Anniston I'm a bit on the fence about. I really liked her in the beginning but as the story went on she annoyed me. She was a lil bit to much for me in some parts. I understand why she needed to do what she does. But sometimes i think she could of been less hard on them. I do think the relationship she has with Cade is very sweet. They work so well together there a great team. Then there is the relationship that Anniston as with Theo. They have been attached at the hip since they were young. Even after things got a lil tense with them they still couldn't be apart. 

Theo is just the typically sport man. Loves women and living life to the max. The only person how he needs is Anniston. The only thing is he messes up quite a lot. The feelings he as for Anniston are strong and he knows she feels the same. He just didn't do anything about it. But once things start to change in Anniston life he has to start making his feeling known. He's wouldn't let her go and he wouldn't let any man near her she was his end of story. 

I did like this book. There was so much going on that had me dying to know what was going on. I do enjoy military and second chance story. I did find parts a lil slow i just needed to know what was going to happen. But I do get inpatient sometimes. Parts of the book were funny I did like how jealous Theo was of the guys Anniston work with. It was so funny. I would recommend this book. Even for Cade you just need a Cade in your life. Even though Anniston and Theo are great together and very sexy together. Theo just doesn't care about anything or anyone bar Anniston. She is his whole world. 


No comments:

Post a Comment