Friday, February 10, 2017

Friday Recommendations!

The Dirty Billionaire Trilogy by Meghan March

Dirty Billionaire (Book 1)
I've got a big dick and an even bigger bank account. That's pretty much where my bio ends. Honestly, I don't need to say anything else. I've just sold 99% of women on going home with me.
Do I sound like an asshole to you?
That's because I am.
And guess what? It works for me just fine.
Or at least it did.
Until I met her.
Books talk about sparks flying. Fuck that shit. With her, it was like emergency flares mixed with jet fuel. Or maybe just straight up napalm.
Only one problem.
She didn't leave her name or number when she disappeared from the hotel room after the hottest fucking night of my life. Now I've had a taste of unicorn pussy—the sweetest, rarest of all pussy—and I need it again.
So what's an asshole to do?
I took this problem to the street. A missed connection gone viral.
And when I find her? I'm keeping her.

Currently FREE

Dirty Pleasures (Book 2)
I did it. I married a billionaire.
My reasons are my own, but the last thing I expected was to feel owned.
I may have taken vows, but I’m still determined to be me.
Now his rules are taking over my world, but I’m not the kind of girl to just obey.
There’s only one problem: I might actually be falling for him…
I have no idea how this marriage is going to go, but holding onto a piece of myself while succumbing to his dirty pleasures is shaping up to be the ride of a lifetime.


Dirty Together (Book 3)
My wife.
I love saying those words.
She’s mine, and if she thinks I’m going to let her run without tracking her down and bringing her back to where she belongs—with me—then she’s about to be introduced to a new reality.
Because I’ll fight dirty to give her the happily ever after she deserves.




Dirty Billionaire (Book 1)
I really enjoyed this. It's the first book I've read from this author. I m gutted I haven't read her sooner. The story is really good and very hot. God she really knows how to write a hit scene. Creighton and Holly are smoking together. Creighton is very dominant with a wicked mouth and very sexy. He as the whole alpha CEO thing going on and I love it. Holly is really sweet but there is a sassy girl in there and sometimes she comes out to play. I just hope that things go get way. Music is everything to her it's her dream I just don't want her to lose that she needs it I just hope Creighton understands that. The story line is a lil crazy in parts but I don't care I m loving it. I can't wait to carry on with the next book. 

Dirty Pleasures (Book 2)
I'm loving this series I should of read it soon. I can't put the books down once I start. I'm dying to know what's going to happen with these two. 
I found Holly a little bit annoying in this book. I thought Creighton had put himself out there in this book but she just keep is doubting him. I know he is very alpha and wants things his way. But he spent so much time with her while she was on tour. What more does she really want.

It was great seeing a different side to Creighton in this book. He really did put himself out there after his things went. I did find him sometime to over powering but after so long I knew it was just him. Again in this book Creighton is super sexy. I would love him talking dirty to me any day. 

Overall I m really enjoying this series. The story is brilliant.The two characters are very different but there so good together. Can't wait to read Dirty Together.

Dirty Together (Book 3)
This story just gets better. Creighton and Holly story gets a little crazy in this book. They both have to deal with crazy people trying to cause trouble. But one thing that it does is bring them more together. After there start being a little rocky people couldn't get to them this time there bond just got a whole lot stronger. 

Creighton is still as dominant and dirty. I just love him his character is great. The way they both fell for each other after a short time was cute. I really liked this seeing a strong alpha falling for a simple country girl who just wanted to have her dream of singing. One thing that didn't get great less in this was the sexiness. I didn't think it could get much hotter between these to but for it did. 

This was a brilliant book. I enjoyed everything about it. Holly was less annoying. Creighton was sexy as ever. The story was awesome. Some things that happened towards the end had me shocked. But it made the book. I can't wait to read more from this author. I'd highly recommend this series. 

No comments:

Post a Comment