Saturday, November 12, 2016

367 Days


367 Days 
Jessica Gadziala 
November 11, 2016

I’m not crazy.
It’s not amnesia.
But I somehow lost a year of my life.

When the cops and doctors think you’re out of your mind, but you still need answers, where else is there to turn but a private investigator?

Sawyer is nothing you’d want in a friend- a little detached, cool, sarcastic, cocksure. But he’s everything you’d want in a private investigator- calm, capable, experienced, and just jaded enough by the darkness he’d seen to take a chance on some random girl who insists something more sinister must have happened to her than simple memory loss.

But thrown together, trying to get to the root of my mystery, feelings that were most definitely not client/professional start to emerge.



Riya woke up not knowing what was happening,she had missed a whole year of her life an she didn't know how she had gone to the police station and the hospital but one one would believe her.They thought she was crazy but she wasn't,she needed someone to believe her. When she found a private investigators office she thought she might as well give them a shot hoping they would help her out with what had happened to her, but when she went in she didn't really expect to see Sawyer. She thought he would just laugh at her once she shared her story with him, but he didn't.He didn't agree to take the case either,he needed to know more first.He couldn't take just any case but one thing he knew was that something wasn't right.

Sawyer and Riya's attraction was strong from the start.They both found each other attractive and both weren't really into having a relationship.Sawyer didn't date clients and Riya had had a few crappy ex's, she didn't need another. But Sawyer found he was putting himself out for Riya more than he had ever done with any woman or client before.There was something about her that didn't deserve the sadness she was going through and he wanted to be the one that put her a smile back on her face.

I really enjoyed seeing how Sawyer and Riya's relationship developed. Sawyer is this strong man that has his own past that isn't pretty but the way he was with Riya was just so cute.He did things you would never think he would and this just made me love him.Riya really needed someone to look after her after all the crap she had gone through.She was such a great person and would help out anyway she could and everyone she was around would say the same thing.There was just no way that Sawyer wasn't going to help her.

When I heard about this book I was dying to get my hands on it. Finding out that you have missed a whole year of your life would be totally crazy so I was dying to know how this story was going to go. Then put Sawyer into the mix and I really couldn't wait for it and I wasn't disappointed at all.It started really well,I couldn't get enough of the story the twists,I had me shocked in parts and I do love that in a book.

I would highly recommend this book.I loved everything about it,the story flowed really well and kept me on the edge of my seat throughout.The main characters were just brilliant and I really liked the other characters. Brock was so funny, Tig was a big softy and if u have read other books from this author you will of heard of Sawyers brother Barrett.He is quite different to Sawyer but just as good.I m really looking forward to reading more of them xxx 


It's not a secret that I am a huge Jessica Gadziala fan, especially since I'm pretty sure I say that in every review I do of her books. But 367 Days was something that I haven't experienced from her before and I think I love her a little more now. This book has the usual JG flair with a hot Alpha Hero and a heroine that is tough yet sweet. But this time JG delivers us a surprise of mystery and suspense that really made this book something extra special and had me captivated from the very beginning.

Riya wakes up behind a dumpster, confused, scared, and with no memory of what happened after she left her house one year and two days ago. No memory, no money, no ID, and no place to live. The police and doctors think she's just a loony that escaped the bin which leads her to Anderson's Private Investigations, her last hope in finding out what happened to make her lose 367 days of her memory. 

Riya expects Sawyer Anderson to just be another person that thinks she's insane and doesn't have much hope that he'll help her. But when Sawyer gets a look at the scared girl sitting across his desk he knows he has to help her. And when he lets her stay at his place things heat up between the two and Sawyers protective instincts come out full force.

There were some definite shocks throughout this book and I honestly had no clue which direction the story would go. I love when a book can surprise me and this one definitely did that. I didn't have even one hint of what would happen when I started reading and it kept me interested and on the edge of my seat. I don't want to say too much about the surprises but I highly doubt anyone is going to figure it out before the author wants you to.

On top of all the suspense and mystery there were some really great moments between Riya and Sawyer. I loved seeing how sweet Sawyer was Riya and there were so many swoon worthy moments I'm surprised my ovaries didn't explode right out of my body. I loved these two together and they are definitely up there on the list of Best Jessica Gadziala Couples. 

Overall, I will recommend this book to everyone. It has the suspense that will keep you intrigued, the romance that will melt your heart, and the sexy Hero that you will want to jump. So don't miss out on this one!

For more Jessica Gadziala books stalk her here:

No comments:

Post a Comment