Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Wrong


Rock-hard abs. Cocky smile. Sculpted hipbones that scream filthy sex. Liam Cage is walking torture for any girl in New York, but especially me. He’s my stepbrother and on top of that, I’m living under his roof. I’m following his rules. I’m nothing but his good little girl and so I can’t want him. I can’t tempt him.

I can’t bait him into touching my half-naked body while I lay "asleep" on his couch.

… About that.

It was every kind of wrong but I couldn’t help myself. I stripped down for my stepbrother. Tortured him. Forced him take out years of pent-up lust on my body in one sticky, sweaty shot. Long story short, I made the hottest mistake of my life, and I know there’ll be consequences, especially with a past like mine. But now that I’ve opened up Pandora’s box, there’s no going back. Basically, I’m screwed.

But when it’s with a man as painfully sexy as Liam, screwed has kind of never felt so good.


**Wrong is a raunchy, angsty standalone novel with a HEA.**  




This story started off with a bang and never stopped going. From the first page the author throws sexual tension out from every turn and I loved every second of it. Liam was by far the sexiest stepbrother there is and I'm actually a little sad that his story is over. I need more of him in my life!

I almost passed on this book because I'm not a huge fan of the stepbrother books. Ever since the trope blew up there have just been too many similar stories so I tend to just avoid them now. But something about this blurb drew me in and I just had to meet these characters. And I'm really glad I did because I thoroughly enjoyed their story. 

I'm not even kidding when I say Liam was the quintessential Alpha Hero type. He had the bad boy thing going for him and on top of that had the growly, I'll-kill-you-if-you-hurt-my-girl thing going on too. I couldn't get enough of him and how he was with Sasha, all sweet and yet never without that dangerous undertone. I could probably go on and on about how much I loved Liam and set the record for longest review in history, but I'll save you and just stop here. But seriously, read this book and meet this man. 

The story had a lot of intrigue that wasn't just in the bedroom so I never found myself bored or wishing there wasn't so many sex scenes without any story. There was actually a lot going on with Sasha that was brought into the story and kept my attention. I liked how the author added a lot of depth into the book and kept it constantly going, without any parts that slowed down. 

Overall, I definitely recommend this book for every lover of the erotica. Even if you aren't a fan of the stepbrother books I still urge you to give this book a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment