Friday, September 23, 2016

The Silent Waters




Title: The Silent Waters
Series: Romance Elements #3
Author: Brittainy C. Cherry
Genre: Romance
 Release Date: September 22, 2016



Blurb

Moments.

Our lives are a collection of moments. Some utterly painful and full of yesterday's hurts. Some beautifully hopeful and full of tomorrow's promises.

I’ve had many moments in my lifetime, moments that changed me, challenged me. Moments that scared me and engulfed me. However, the biggest ones—the most heartbreaking and breathtaking ones—all included him.

I was ten years old when I lost my voice. A piece of me was stolen away, and the only person who could truly hear my silence was Brooks Griffin. He was the light during my dark days, the promise of tomorrow, until tragedy found him. Tragedy that eventually drowned him in a sea of memories.

This is the story of a boy and girl who loved each other, but didn’t love themselves. A story of life and death. Of love and broken promises.

Of moments.

(Book Three in the Elements Series. Complete Standalone.)








Purchase Links
AMAZON US / UK


I really really enjoyed this book but it had me heartbroken through out the whole thing my heart went out Maggie so much she was such a sassy lil girl I luvd her personality an the way she would talk to Brooks was so funny technology him what to do an how there life was goin to big just luv her but then she had the lil spark and sass she had taken away an it was horrible but she alway had her family an Brooks they were who she needed more more as she grow up life wasn't goin to b easy for her after seeing what she saw 

Brooks was such a great guy an I think I fell in luv with him through this book he was alway there for Maggie when she needed him an he was still when she needed time to herself he helped her believe that she could have a life after what she as been through an that her dreams could come true no matter what stood in her way it was great reading this book an seeing them grow up to b a strong men even when he had to go through his own nightmares 

I have to say I had to have the tissues at the ready for this book my heart went out to Maggie so much she had to deal with listen to people say mean things an even her family say some mean things to I couldn't stand her mama at times in this book an even her sister had me angry at times she was goin through enough she didn't need other people hurting her they just didn't understand the only people that did was Brooks and her Dad I luvd how the author wrote this book she did it so well there wasn't a part that I did enjoy even the heart breaking parts that had me ugly crying :) 

I couldn't recommend this book enough it had everything in it I just luvd the main characters they had me fall in luv with them straight away an once I started this book I could stop I just had to know what was goin to happen an I wasn't disappointed it was just perfect I can't wait for more from this author and series its been a excellent series xxx


This book quickly became my favorite by Brittainy C. Cherry and I just want to forget all about reading it so that I can read it again and experience it all as if it's the first time. It's definitely the kind of book that will stick with me for years to come. 

Brittainy wrote this story in such a way that it was as if she was speaking directly to me and telling me this beautifully heartbreaking story. This book was extra special from her and it honestly felt like she had somehow found out my deepest thoughts and put them into this story. Sounds crazy, but I honestly thinks that's how most people will feel once they read this. 

I easily immersed myself into the world of Maggie and Brooks, and silence. You know when you read a book and the characters emotions become yours, and it's like you become them. That's how this book was for me. I didn't speak the entire time I was reading it, I didn't even listen to music which is a big deal because I have music playing at every possible second. I just read this incredible story of hurt, and loss, and guilt, and fear and felt everything along with these characters. I don't even think I have the words to describe how much I loved the journey Brooks and Maggie took me on honestly. 

Brooks and Maggie had the kind of love that lasted through the pain, the tears, and the the moment that defines us all. I'm not talking about the happiest day of your life. I'm talking about the worst one, the day that broke us as humans, tore us apart and laughed in our face when we tried to put ourselves back together. That is the moment that will define you based on how you react to it. Brooks and Maggie had their moments years apart, and they both reacted differently to them, but the thing that didn't change was that they were there for one another. That is what made them the perfect couple. 

I wanted to give this book five stars, I really really did. But there were parts in the beginning that had a little too much immaturity for me and it got to be a tad annoying, which is where the .5 got taken from my 5 star rating. Even with those times, though, I never stopped loving the characters.

I could probably go on and rant for even longer than I already have, but I'll stop here and just let you know that this is not a book you want to miss out on. It's something special and it needs to be read. 



Also Available


AMAZON US / UK



AMAZON US / UK



Author Bio

Brittainy Cherry has been in love with words since the day she took her first breath. She graduated from Carroll University with a Bachelors Degree in Theatre Arts and a minor in Creative Writing. She loves to take part in writing screenplays, acting, and dancing--poorly of course. Coffee, chai tea, and wine are three things that she thinks every person should partake in! Brittainy lives in Milwaukee, Wisconsin with her family. When she's not running a million errands and crafting stories, she's probably playing with her adorable pets.



Author Links

No comments:

Post a Comment