Friday, January 22, 2016

LoneWolff

~Free on Amazon Today~


LoneWolff by Fran Seen

Fans of MTV's Catfish will adore this steamy romance about the consequences of lying to strangers online. 

My name is Ellie Faye.
I am a deceiver of internet strangers.

Caught between the shadows of functioning as my high school's social pariah and the illumination of my computer screen, I assumed countless online personas. My one rule: like Cinderella, my fairytale identities abided by a strict curfew.

My fallacies began and ended within the same day--until I accepted a chat request from LoneWolff. He was a collection of secrets the two of us could only whisper through keystrokes. The fabrications I wove into our connection tangled and twisted for two years, for I treasured LoneWolff the way forbidden things were always treasured: in secret and with unbridled greed.

The fateful day arrived, when LoneWolff unravelled my prickliest lie, and in a torrent of curses, assured me our relationship was over.

But our story was far from concluded.
And neither of us can hide behind our computer screens anymore.
~BUY LINKS~


"Through my endeavors as the deceiver of internet strangers, I’d discovered that the most important thing about a stranger was the one thing they didn’t want you to know. The truths Zeev and I kept hidden were the same: 

We wanted to be loved as much as we wanted to be understood."

No comments:

Post a Comment