Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Insatiable

Title: Insatiable
Series: Insatiable Book 1
Author: J.D Hakwins
Publication Date: May 4, 2015
Add to Goodreads

*Synopsis*
It’s not cocky when you've got the goods to back it up.

Lust-maker. Pleasure giver. Fantasy creator. I can blow your mind in five seconds flat — but trust me, you’ll want this to last all night.

There’s not a woman in the city who can resist me. Except one.

Now she’s got a proposition: Seven days. Every position. No strings attached.

She wants to know what she’s been missing.

Who am I to say no?

~BUY LINKS~



Jax is a famous architect an is great at his job he is rich knows what he wants an he can have his pick of woman he does do relationships he sleeps with them once an that's it he doesn't have 2 he gets a woman attention where ever he goes he is seriously that sexy he is in a nite club an spots the girls he wants 4 the nite her name is Lizzie but Lizzie doesn't seem interested she just gives him her sass (luv it) they have a lil chat flirt even but she says no it's 1 word he's not used 2 the next day he can't get Lizzie out of his head an he ends up seein her again with her douchbag bf he can tell straight away that's he's an ass an he's not wrong they have a lil chat while Brody the douche is in the bathroom they get on so will but she is just as sassy as b4 they again end up meet again at a party Jax is on his way out with a new flavour when they meet again this times he's not left in her go with a taste an boy does he get 1 Lizzie as finished with Brody the douche an she wants 2 have some of Jax after they have had amazin sexy time Lizzie as a proposal 4 Jax she wants him 2 teach her everything he knows on sexy an how 2 seduce a men the way he does a woman al she is askin 4 is 7 days of his time he as never done something like this b4 things get so hot between them it's so good 

Lizzie as been with Brody 4 8yrs an everything is just boring they r high school lovers an it's just save until she is with Jax everything changes 4 her she wants 2 b confident an sexy she want men 2 notice her but with her bein with her ex 4 so long she doubts herself but Jax brings out this ultra sexy woman an starts 2 notice men lookin an even in the bedroom with Jax she's not scared 2 take what she wants 

Jax like I said he a very sexual man an why not he's super sexy knows how 2 carry himself of when he's out he can have his choose of woman but when he starts his week of teacher with Lizzie he doesn't except how she us goin 2 get under his skin al he ends up thinkin about is Lizzie the way she look the sex they have what they do they get on so well they understand each other so will 

This story was really good I enjoyed every page the sexy time was smoking hot I luvd what Jax brought of Lizzie making her this sex kitten I did enjoy the relationship Jax had with his friends even when cocky he is funny I found that the story didn't drag it flowed really well from start 2 finish the endin was a bit of a killer an made me want 2 know what was goin 2 happen next I hate theses endin but overall I really enjoyed it an recommend it xxx


Ladies, this is a hot one. 

Jax is the ultimate ladies man, he is the man every guy wants to be and every girl wants to fuck. He's used to getting anyone he wants easily, but when Lizzie turn him away he'll have to work to get it. Lizzie see's Jax as an opportunity, so she asks him to teach her everything about sex and how to get a man. While teacher Lizzie everything he knows, Jax is also getting lessons on how to caring about someone enough to keep them around.

I loved the sexiness to this story. It was a hot read that had a good storyline and some very hot scenes. Jax was so sexy and I loved his dialogue and his funny side. Did you sleep with a lot of women? Yes. But he was very sweet and caring, not a total player with no feelings. His character surprised me and it was definitley a reason I enjoyed the story so much.

"Good sex is a lifestyle choice, not an occasion."

The story started off kind of bad for me, and the characters made me frustrated for the first half, but the end picked up and got me sucked back into the story. In the beginning Lizzie was this sassy chick that turned Jax down, and then the next time he saw her she was a little shy. The next time they saw each other she was a lot more confidant and ended up sleeping with Jax. But then she went back to being really shy. I got whiplash from her personality and didn't understand why it kept changing.

I did have some problems with the story, but overall it was a great, sexy read. The second half of the book picked up and Jax made up for me not liking Lizzie. The romance was in the background and most of the story focused on the sexy parts but that is just what I needed to read right now. It ends on a cliffhanger which I usually can't stand but it wasn't too bad and I am ready to get to the second part.

No comments:

Post a Comment