Monday, October 9, 2017

Tempt the Playboy





play·boy
ˈplāˌboi/
noun
a wealthy man who spends his time enjoying himself, especially one who behaves irresponsibly or is sexually promiscuous.
Synonyms: socialite, pleasure seeker.

Noah
I have it all, money, looks, and any woman I want.
Till I meet her and my universe is knocked on its ass and she wants nothing to do with me.

Kaleigh
My motto: never date the same man twice. I have less chance of breaking my heart that way.
Till my eyes land on the only man I’ll break my rule for.

She thinks she can run. That I’ll let her get away.

He thinks he can handle a woman like me.
He has no idea.

A man who has it all needs one thing and one thing only. A temptress.

Watch me Tempt the Playboy.

Amazon US | Amazon UK | Nook | Kobo | iBooks



I've been dying for this book since I read the end of Tempt The Boss which is brilliant by the way and must read. Noah is a great character he cracks me up laughing from the start to the finished. I liked that I got to see him falling in love with Kayleigh. He starts as this total player wink at every woman he walks past to this man that can't see anyone but Kayleigh. It's just so adorable I love him so much.

Kayleigh is just amazing to. She has me in stitches throughout this book to she is so feisty and just great. I was really looking forward to getting more from her. I think she is perfect for Noah cause they are just so alike. They act the same understand each other when no one else does there just perfect. 

I did enjoy this story like I said I was dying for it BUT I felt like there was to much of Tempt The Boss story in it. It was just in Noel and Kayleigh pov which I still enjoyed I just expected more of there story after how things went down with them. Don't get me wrong it's not a retell I just felt like there wasn't enough of them. I loved them that much that I wanted. They were so hot together I mean they couldn't keep there hands of each even when they tried not to. There banter was excellent and made me laugh throughout the whole book. 

I would recommend this book it had everything that I wanted it in it. I just wanted more of Kayleigh and Noah's story the ending was just a lil quick for more. Overall though I loved it. 


Tempt the Playboy is book two in Natasha Madison's Tempt series and is told parallel to the previous book, Tempt the Boss. The story follows Noah and Kaleigh, a manwhore and the commitmentphobe he can't seem to stay away from. Noah lives his life free and easy and makes it his mission to sleep with every woman he comes in contact with. But when he meets Kaleigh she's completely different from the other women in his life, and she turns his life upside down when she admits she wants nothing more than one night from him. So now he'll just have to prove to her that they deserve more than that. 

The humor in this book was toned down some from the last but it still had me cracking up at moments. Noah and Kaleigh were both outrageous in their own way and I found them to be really perfect together. Both were very open about what they wanted and it worked for their characters to be so honest with each other. 

My only issue with the story was that so much of the beginning seemed to focus on the past characters more than the current ones. Since Kaleigh and Noah's story started where the other one did there was a little overlapping and it got to be a tad too much for me when all I wanted was more of Noah and Kaleigh. 

The bottom line is that this book, series, and author all get huge recommends from me. I would recommend reading the previous book before starting this one, though, so you can get the full story on all of the characters. 
Watch the trailer HERE

When her nose isn't buried in a book, or her fingers flying across a keyboard writing, she's in the kitchen creating gourmet meals. You can find her, in four inch heels no less, in the car chauffeuring kids, or possibly with her husband scheduling his business trips. It's a good thing her characters do what she says, because even her Labrador doesn't listen to her...

Author Links

No comments:

Post a Comment