Thursday, September 21, 2017

Pre-Order Rec


The Learning Hours
How to Date a Douchebag Book 3
Sara Ney
September 26, 2017

He's not a douchebag; but that doesn't stop his friends from turning him into one.

MY FRIENDS WANT ME TO GET LAID.

So much so that they plastered my ugly mug all over campus, in bold printed letters:

Are you the lucky lady who's going to break our roommate's cherry?
Him: socially awkward man with average-sized penis looking for willing sexual partner. You: must have a pulse. He will reciprakate with oral. Text him at: 555-254-5551

The morons can't even spell. And the texts I've been receiving are what wet dreams are made of. But I'm not like these douchebags, no matter how hard they try to turn me into one.

THIS ISN'T THE KIND OF ATTENTION I WANT.

One text stands out from hundreds. One number I can't bring myself to block. She seems different. Hotter, even in black and white.

However, after seeing her in person, I know she's not the girl for me. But my friends won't let up--they just don't get it. Douchebags or not, there's one thing they'll never understand: GIRLS DON'T WANT ME. 

Especially her.


This review is very hard to do cause we can't really say much. I could spend hours talking about it and how amazing it is and believe me it's great.

I'm a big fan of this series it's just brilliant and this book is maybe the best out of the 3. The story had me happy, sad, angry and maybe frustrated in parts. But once I started I couldn't put it down from the first page. I was hooked. This book is a little different from the other 2 books but just as good. I actually liked that it was different.

I love the characters so much. They're just great I did have a few moments where I was getting a little angry at people through this and there were times where I wanted to cuddle people maybe I wanted to actually cuddle one throughout the whole book. 

This book does have everything that you want it's funny and sexy. I just loved every bit of this book. I'm really hoping that series isn't over it's one of my favourite series so I'm crossing my fingers it's not over. I would highly recommend it your really not going to be disappointed. 


Catch up with these Douchebags now: 


No comments:

Post a Comment