Monday, August 28, 2017

Fallen Heir


Title: Fallen Heir 
Author: Erin Watt 
Publication Date: August 28, 2017
Series: The Royals Book 4 

These Royals will ruin you.

Easton Royal has it all: looks, money, intelligence. His goal in life is to have as much fun as possible. He never thinks about the consequences because he doesn’t have to.

Until Hartley Wright appears, shaking up his easy life. She’s the one girl who’s said no, despite being attracted to him. Easton can’t figure her out and that makes her all the more irresistible.

Hartley doesn’t want him. She says he needs to grow up.

She might be right.

Rivals. Rules. Regrets. For the first time in Easton’s life, wearing a Royal crown isn’t enough. He’s about to learn that the higher you start, the harder you fall.

A post shared by Sabrina (@escapingintobooks) on



I've loved this series since the first book Paper Princess which is Ella and Reeds book. I met Easton in that book and I loved him he's funny sexy and just a good guy. Yes he can be annoying at times but you just can't help liking him. In this book you really get into Easton's head and God is it complicated. There is so much to know about him. Easton is a really popular guy he's liked by everyone but having the Royal name puts you high in society. Which comes with girls throwing themselves at him. He doesn't do girlfriends there just to complicated. But once he meets Hartley after getting himself in a situation (which he does quite a lot) he can't seem to get her out of his head. She's not the girls he normally goes for but there is something mysterious about her and she wants nothing to do with him which just makes thing even better for Easton there isn't a girl that doesn't like him. So him liking her now just made thing interesting.

Hartley is a quiet girl up can tell from the start that she has been through some hard time. She is now in Bayview after being awash for 3 years. All she wanted to do was keep her head down do her work and not cause any attention to herself. But having Easton Royal following you everywhere drew the unwanted attention right to her. She tried so hard to stay away and she didn't manage to get away from him at times but let's be honest what Easton wants her gets. My heart did go out to Hartley. She is a great girl and his funny and the relationship she has with Easton is great. She keeps him on his toes and he needs a girl like that.

This story had me hooked from the very first page. It was so good it was great to get to more of Ella would of loved a lil more of Reed (yes I know it's not his book but come on its hard to not want more of him). Easton is a great character and one of my favorites in this series. It was so good to see him grow in this book. I did feel sorry for him in parts cause he does so stupid things but he doors it mean to. I just wanted to hug him so hard. I m dying to know more there are so many question that I need answering. The ending yes there is a cliffy and huge one which leaves you just wanting more and had my wanted to throw my kindle at the wall it's that bad. 

I would highly recommended this series. If you haven't read the other books where have you been. It's one of my all time favorites and it just keeps getting better and better. You won't be disappointed once you get into this crazy royal world. 


I don't even know what to say about this book in order to describe how I feel about it. There's just so much that I want to scream from the rooftops, so I'm sure my review will end up being nothing more than a jumbled mess. You've been warned. 

In Fallen Heir Easton Royal is now the reigning King of the school and back to his old ways of partying too hard and fighting too much. The school is his playground and he feels like he can do whatever he wants there. Until Hartley Wright transfers and is completely unimpressed with the "King". Easton is enthralled with the black haired beauty that looks at him with contempt, and he makes it his mission to get her on his side, no matter what it takes. 

Hartley's character won me over and I loved how she wasn't falling all over Easton when he wanted her too. She was very aloof and I think it mixed perfectly with Easton's cocky attitude. Their constant back and forth bickering had me captivated and I couldn't wait to see who would come out on top once their battles were over. Hartley, in my opinion, was a unique character and I loved getting to know her and her secrets. There is still a lot to learn though, and she's the character that has me ready to stalk these authors and force them to give me the next book right away. 

Easton was, of course, amazing. But he was also the character that had me feeling a little iffy at parts. From seeing him in the first three books of the Royals to now I felt like he changed and was back to his playboy ways, where at the end of Twisted Palace I felt like Ella had calmed him some. Now he was back to being self destructive, and while I did like that at parts, it also annoyed me some since I was looking forward to a more mature Easton. The reason I liked it though was because I felt like it really showcased how vulnerable he was and it made me want to just hold him tight and promise that everything would be okay. 

Hartley and Easton together, though, completely swoon worthy. They could battle it out with the best of them but when they actually gave in to one another I think my Kindle was going to explode. We're talking sexual tension on ever single line and it had me at the edge of my seat.

Overall, this is a book that I thoroughly enjoyed. Even with the little issues I had with Easton and the fact that sometimes the story moved a little slow. There was just so much that kept me intrigued and I loved that about it. This is a family that I will follow all the way to the end, and I'm already dying to get my hands on the next book. 


Get more Royals here:
http://amzn.to/2wDiX3Z






No comments:

Post a Comment