Friday, February 17, 2017

Royally Screwed

Title: Royally Screwed 
Series: Royally Book 1
Author: Emma Chase 
Publication: October 16, 2016


Nicholas Arthur Frederick Edward Pembrook, Crowned Prince of Wessco, aka His Royal Hotness, is wickedly charming, devastatingly handsome, and unabashedly arrogant; hard not to be when people are constantly bowing down to you. 

Then, one snowy night in Manhattan, the prince meets a dark haired beauty who doesn't bow down. Instead, she throws a pie in his face.

Nicholas wants to find out if she tastes as good as her pie, and this heir apparent is used to getting what he wants. 

Dating a prince isn't what waitress Olivia Hammond ever imagined it would be.

There's a disapproving queen, a wildly inappropriate spare heir, relentless paparazzi, and brutal public scrutiny. While they've traded in horse drawn carriages for Rolls Royces, and haven't chopped anyone's head off lately, the royals are far from accepting of this commoner. 

But to Olivia, Nicholas is worth it.

Nicholas grew up with the whole world watching, and now Marriage Watch is in full force. In the end, Nicholas has to decide who he is and, more importantly, who he wants to be: a King... or the man who gets to love Olivia forever.





This book was just brilliant I loved everything about it it was a bit like Cinderella but Prince Charming is even sexier an he as a smart hot mouth an this story is way more hotter then the Fairy tale Prince Nicholas know how to make a woman melt an he made Olivia melt just with his voice an once she seen him she couldn't get enough but there first meeting wasn't as perfect as she would of liked he was a bit of a knob but Olivia as been through enough an can handle herself very well she's a New Yorker an as been dealt a few crappy hands in life but she keeps her chin up but Nicholas's life isn't al that rosy either he as a lot of pressure in his life he is the next heir to the throne an his Grandmother can be pretty hard on him an he goes along with it but when he meets Olivia plans don't go the way they should 

Again Emma Chase as done an amazing job of giving me another sexy guy to drool over an not just any guy a Prince an I just loved him Prince Nicholas is so sexy I couldn't get enough of him the story was brilliant I loved how he was with Olivia he was so madly in love with her an she was the same they make such a great couple then u have Prince Henry OMG he is a lil manwhore an is so cheeky but cute I m dying for his story 

There isn't anything that I didn't like about this book I d highly recommend it it made me laugh in parts an I did get a lump in my throat in parts to the characters were really as well the story had a great flow the duel pov was great I love a male pov getting into there head an knowing what there thinking is good once I started this I hated putting it down I was hooked straight away but I knew I would b Ive enjoyed al of this author's books I m looking for more of this series I can't get enough xxx 


Olivia is struggling to keep her mothers pie shop open. Which isn't easy when she doesn't have the help she needs and she's beyond stressed out. So when an arrogant, too good looking, man comes into the shop and suggests she sleep with him for money, she's done. She throws a pie in his face and tells him to get out. So she never would have guessed that he'd return, or that he'd be a Prince with a very serious proposition for her. 

Shockingly this is my first Emma Chase book. I have a few other of her on my tbr but I've never gotten around to them. I am definitely going to try to rectify that situation very soon though because I loved her writing. She made it very easy to believe in this made up country and a fictional Royal family. 

These characters were well written and I easily got engrossed in their lives. I loved that Nicholas wasn't some stuck up, rick Prince that would be a brat when he didn't get his way. Instead he was hard working and cared about the people in his country. He and Olivia were perfect together and I liked seeing her let go of her independence just a little. She didn't let Nicholas control her but she would give in sometimes and let him take care of her. It was great to see her being taken care of instead of being the one taking care of everyone.

So here's my issue with the book. Emma Chase made it way too good! Now I'm just left wondering where the hell my Prince is to come sweep me off my feet. It's not fair that this isn't real.

Book 2 is February 21st! Pre Order now.


No comments:

Post a Comment