Friday, February 10, 2017

Friday Recommendations

He's sweet, hot, and can make you laugh..he's the full package.

I’ve been told I have quite a gift.

Hey, I don’t just mean in my pants. I’ve got a big brain too, and a huge heart of gold. And I like to use all my gifts to the fullest, the package included. Life is smooth sailing....

Until I find myself stuck between a rock and a sexy roommate, which makes for one very hard…place.

Because scoring an apartment in this city is harder than finding true love. So even if I have to shack up with my buddy’s smoking hot and incredibly amazing little sister, a man’s got to do what a man’s got to do.

I can resist Josie. I’m disciplined, I’m focused, and I keep my hands to myself, even in the mere five-hundred square feet we share. Until the one night she insists on sliding under the covers with me. It’ll help her sleep after what happened that day, she says.

Spoiler—neither one of us sleeps.

Did I mention she’s also one of my best friends? That she’s brilliant, beautiful and a total firecracker? Guess that makes her the full package too.

What’s a man stuck in a hard place to do?




Chase is a fun loving guy, a hot doctor, and one of Josie's closest friends. In other words, he's the full package. The guy you would want to be your in every sense if there wasn't that one thing standing in the way. Neither Josie nor Chase are willing to cross the line from friends into much more because they don't want to ruin a great friendship. But when Chase needs a place to live and Josie offers her newly roommate vacant apartment that line seems to get much smaller and now Josie's candies aren't the only thing Chase is craving.

I really enjoyed these characters and I liked seeing them finally put their fears aside and be together. Chase was a great Hero and his POV was enjoyable to read. I'm not a big fan of only one POV in a story so getting little parts of Josie's through her recipes was really fun and I liked that it gave us a little more insight into her character. Overall, they were great characters and I liked getting to read their story so it's definitely one I would recommend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment