Monday, March 6, 2017

Cole

COLE_RELEASE_BLITZ.jpg


He was the leader of the mafia. I was about to fall in love with him, and his name…Cole Mauricio.


Cole by Tijan is NOW LIVE!


I shouldn’t have remembered him.

He was just a guy who walked through a restaurant. I didn't know his name. We never made eye contact. There was no connection between us at all.

But I could feel him.

The tingle down my spine. The command in his presence. The snap of tension in the air around him. That was the first time I saw him, and I was captivated.

The second time was different.

He was in the mysterious back elevator of my apartment building. Our eyes met for a fleeting second before the doors closed, and I was staggered. My breath was robbed. My senses on high alert. My body hummed.

That was just the beginning.

He was the leader of the mafia. I was about to fall in love with him, and his name…

Cole Mauricio


Addison Bowman has been through hell and survived, or at least she's trying to. After seeing her husband die in a crash it's been hard for her to move on. When her friend tells her about an exclusive apartment building that has an opening she decides it's time to move out of the house she shared with her husband, What she didn't expect though was to run into Cole, and the effect he would have on her life.

This is a book that brings a lot of questions with it and will have you captivated from the very first page. When you think you have everything figured out the story will prove you wrong and keep you begging for more. I really liked that it was able to keep me guessing and had me to invested into the characters.

Cole was an enigma and I had the biggest need to figure him and his secrets out. Even though there were a few parts near the end that i wished we had gotten more of his POV, I still really liked his character. He had that bad boy air about him that even through a book you could just feel when you read any scene he was in.

Addison was a good heroine for Cole and I liked them together. She had the ability to calm him down and bring him out of the horror that he lived in every day. They were very different and I think that's what I liked the most, the fact that they were very opposite of each other yet it worked together.

Overall, I definitely recommend this book if you're a fan of the Mafia genre. There's a cameo with Carter Reed also and if you haven't read his story then this will make you want to hurry and pick it up. At least it did for me.

Cole Playlist:
The Funeral - Band of Horses 
Afraid - The Neighborhood
The Wolf - Mumford & Sons
Bad Habit - The Kooks
Blood - City and Colour 
We Sink - Of Monsters and Men
I Wanna Be Yours - Arctic Monkeys




Author Information
I didn't begin writing until after undergraduate college. There'd been storylines and characters in my head all my life, but it came to a boiling point one day and I HAD to get them out of me. So the computer was booted up and I FINALLY felt it click. Writing is what I needed to do. After that, I had to teach myself how to write. I can't blame my teachers for not teaching me all those years in school. It was my fault. I was one of the students that was wishing I was anywhere but at school! So after that day, it took me lots of work until I was able to put together something that resembled a novel. I'm hoping I got it right since someone must be reading this profile! And I hope you keep enjoying my future stories.


Stalk Her: Facebook | Twitter | Website | Goodreads

No comments:

Post a Comment