Monday, January 30, 2017

Ruthless

Title: Ruthless
Series: Playboys in Love
Author: Gina L. Maxwell
Publication Date: January 30, 2017


People call me Ruthless for a reason.

Whether I’m in the court room or in the bedroom, my reputation is well-earned. I’m either working hard, working out, or working my way into some woman's panties. But none of them share my particular kink, and I walk away feeling unsatisfied.

Until I met her.

She’s a friend of a friend, which makes her off-limits in my book. But then temptation had me by the balls and I had her up against a wall. She literally fucked my world off its axis, but it can’t happen again.

My plan was avoidance, but that got blown to shit when my firm hired her as a new junior attorney. Now I’m her boss, and I’m supposed to act like I don’t want to bend her over my desk every five minutes.

But I’ve never held myself back with anything before, so consequences be damned, it’s time to show her how damn good it feels...to be ruthless. 



A Hero that wears both suits and piercings? Hell to the yes! I loved that Roman was such a contradiction and it made him a really unique character. It's not often that I would say two very different personalities could come together so well but this author did a brilliant job at blending the two. Roman was a perfect mix of suit wearing lawyer who could eat you alive in the Court room and also sexy stripper that you'd beg to eat you alive in the bedroom. 

Roman and Addison were a great couple and they both had a really high energy that you could feel throughout the book. I liked that they complimented each other so well. Both were fierce when it came to their work but neither of them were afraid to go out and have fun, which I loved. 

I've had the first book in this series, Shameless, on my Kindly for a few weeks and now I want to kick myself for not reading it yet. All of the characters were hot as Hades and I definitely need to go back and read about Jane and her own hot stripper. Ms. Maxwell did a really good job at giving us information about the secondary characters in this story while not letting them take over the story. I'm so curious about the rest of these men so I can't wait to read more of them! 
WANT MORE PLAYBOYS?



Gina L. Maxwell is a full-time writer, wife, and mother living in the upper Midwest, despite her scathing hatred of snow and cold weather. An avid romance novel addict, she began writing as an alternate way of enjoying the romance stories she loves to read. Her debut novel, Seducing Cinderella, hit both the USA Today and New York Times bestseller lists in less than four weeks, and she’s been living her newfound dream ever since.

When she’s not reading or writing steamy romance novels, she spends her time losing at Scrabble (and every other game) to her high school sweetheart, doing her best to hang out with their teenagers before they fly the coop, and dreaming about her move to sunny Florida once they do.

You can find her and all her online homes at www.ginalmaxwell.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment