Monday, October 17, 2016

Twisted Palace


These Royals will ruin you…

From mortal enemies to unexpected allies, two teenagers try to protect everything that matters most.

Ella Harper has met every challenge that life has thrown her way. She’s tough, resilient, and willing to do whatever it takes to defend the people she loves, but the challenge of a long-lost father and a boyfriend whose life is on the line might be too much for even Ella to overcome.

Reed Royal has a quick temper and even faster fists. But his tendency to meet every obstacle with violence has finally caught up with him. If he wants to save himself and the girl he loves, he’ll need to rise above his tortured past and tarnished reputation.

No one believes Ella can survive the Royals. Everyone is sure Reed will destroy them all.
They may be right.

With everything and everyone conspiring to keep them apart, Ella and Reed must find a way to beat the law, save their families, and unravel all the secrets in their Twisted Palace.

BUY LINKS



Wow. Just wow. That is the only thing that came to my mind when I finished this book. The journey these authors took us on to get to the ending was mind-blowing and worth every second of my time. It's not the Royals that will ruin you, it's the authors that created them! If you haven't started this series yet then you are insane and missing out on something spectacular. 

From the very first book I have been fully invested in Ella's life and then the life of the Royals. Their world is crazy and just when I thought it couldn't get any crazier, it did! You may think that the story won't go as deep as it does, and I think many people will be shocked and pleasantly surprised when they realize just how insane it gets. It takes a good author to write a story that will go as far as this one, so I guess it's a good thing that we have not one, but two, authors willing to go to those places that not many authors go. By insane I don't mean dark and gritty, I mean this story reached way beyond the normal YA limits and because of that it was shocking.

I can't even describe to you the raw emotions that I felt while enjoying this series, so really all I can say is to read it! Jump on the fangirl bandwagon and give these Royals a try because they are something special. I honestly have so much to say about this book, but I can't say any of it without ruining the plot. But what I can say is that this series will suck you in and make you fall in love with people you never thought you would even remotely like. I think one of the most shocking things about this series was my own emotions. Through three books I changed who I liked, who I suspected of things, and who I wanted all to myself. It's a true roller coaster ride, and one I want to experience all over again. 

Bottom line, I will recommend this book to every single person I know. When I first started with the Royals I honestly didn't think I would like them. But after three books I don't even want to be done with them! I need more Royals ASAP.


I was dying for this book so much after the crazy way the last book ended God I just hate cliffhanger so much an that was a huge cliffhanger so Ye I was dying for this an it didn't disappoint 

Again in this book Reed Ella and the Royal family r going through so much there family life is turned upside down an they don't really have many people at there side but Reed an Ella's relationship just keeps getting stronger there is a lot of testing in this book for them Reed is very different in this book we got to c other side to an he isnt as strong as we know him but it didn't take away how strong he is over all he just as to deal with a lot in this he needed Ella more than ever 

It's very hard to do this review with out spoiling the whole book an I m not doing that cause this is one of my favourite series this year an one of my all time favourites I just luv this family Ye there al over place an drama follows them everywhere but u just can't help luvin them an im dying to know more about Easton Gideon Seb and Sawyer they r so different an we do get more of there craziness in this an we already now a lil bit about the boys I m dying for more 

This book was really good I m gutted its al over I really couldn't put this book down once I started it the flow of the story was great an drama is crazy an it's a brilliant ending there is still so much going on with this family so I m really hoping that we get more of this family soon I m sorry I could say much about the book but liberally don't want to spoil it but I know that up will luv it xxx 

FULL SERIES:




No comments:

Post a Comment