Friday, July 1, 2016

His

his_amazon

HIS by Brenda Rothert

PURCHASE IT NOW!

Amazon | iBooks | B&N | GooglePlay

HIS_FacebookAd1

Book Blurb:

Quinn I’d say I’m down on my luck, but that’s an understatement. I’m flat on my ass. Homeless, hungry and in hiding with my little sister at the age of twenty-one, I’ve never been so desperate. I’ve hit rock bottom when I get an offer I can’t refuse. Sell my body to save my sister? There’s nothing I won’t do to keep her safe. I make the rules and I’m not afraid to defend myself if this rich guy crosses the line. But once I see beneath his cold, calculating façade, the lines aren’t so clear anymore.

Andrew She’s an intoxicating mix of tough and vulnerable I’ve never known before. This homeless woman who fits right into my upper-class world is running from someone powerful, and I’ll do whatever it takes to protect her. But Quinn isn’t meant to be controlled, so I’m forced to choose between owning her and loving her. I’ve finally met my match, and I’ll do whatever it takes to make her truly mine.

HisBlurbTeaser


You all think you would say no. Wouldn't sleep with someone for $500 and a night in a hotel for your sister. And a long time ago Quinn would have thought she would stick to her morals too. But now she's cold, hungry, and needs to take care of her younger sister. So when she's propositioned to sleep with a wealthy man, she accepts. And her life changes from there. 

It was supposed to be one night, sex and that's all. But when Andrew met the mysterious Quinn, he wanted to get to know her. Not just in bed, but every secret she seems to be keeping. So his offer went from a one night deal, to a six month one. All she has to do is agree to stay with him, get to know him, and not fall in love with him. Easy, right? 

Quinn and Andrew are both survivors in their own way. Both going through traumatic events that set the course for how their life will be. The amazing thing about them is that they both fought for their life to be better. Admittedly, Andrew was having a much easier time in life when he met Quinn, but he was surviving in his own way after a tragedy changed his life. I loved that about both of these characters, they never gave up. They would get knocked down and stand right back up without hesitation, and I couldn't not admire that about them. 

I really enjoyed getting to know these characters and finding out all their secrets. There were questions that I had throughout most of the story and it kept me very intrigued as I was reading. Quinn and Andrew were a great couple, and I liked how there relationship was kind of slow moving, while at the same time there was a lot going on in the story that kept it interesting. And when they finally got together, I fell in love with them ten times more. 

Bottom line, Quinn and Andrew have a relationship that you do not want to miss out on reading about. They both had a hidden depth to their character that you had to read until the end to figure out fully, and it will keep you captivated with them. Their story is highly recommended by me.


AUTHOR INFORMATION:

BRheadshot

Brenda Rothert is an Illinois native who was a print journalist for nine years. She made the jump from fact to fiction in 2013 and never looked back. From new adult to steamy contemporary romance, Brenda creates fresh characters in every story she tells. She’s a lover of Diet Coke, chocolate, lazy weekends and happily ever afters.

AUTHOR LINKS:

Website | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | | Wattpad | Amazon



InkSlinger Blogger Final

No comments:

Post a Comment