Monday, July 25, 2016

Broken Prince


Broken Prince
Erin Watt

These Royals will ruin you…

From wharf fights and school brawls to crumbling lives inside glittery mansions, one guy tries to save himself.

Reed Royal has it all—looks, status, money. The girls at his elite prep school line up to date him, the guys want to be him, but Reed never gave a damn about anyone but his family until Ella Harper walked into his life.

What started off as burning resentment and the need to make his father’s new ward suffer turned into something else entirely—keep Ella close. Keep Ella safe. But when one foolish mistake drives her out of Reed’s arms and brings chaos to the Royal household, Reed’s entire world begins to fall apart around him.

Ella doesn’t want him anymore. She says they’ll only destroy each other.

She might be right.

Secrets. Betrayal. Enemies. It’s like nothing Reed has ever dealt with before, and if he’s going to win back his princess, he’ll need to prove himself Royally worthy.



This series just keeps getting more crazy an totally addictive an I just love it the story carries on from where the last ended on the shitty ending that just killed me I really wanted to throw my kindle against the wall but that would make me even more miserable 

Again in this book The Royals find themselves in some really crappy situation they start look up then something happens it's just totally mad but I love it the sexy brothers r still hot an do lose there cool quiet a bit in this an brotherly love isn't alway there but there The Royals an there life is nothing but easy an in Reed's case life as turned upside down is a short space of time.

I don't really want to say much about this book cause it's just brilliant an if it gets spoilt it will just spoil the whole thing but I am going to warn u the ending is crazy an yes there is a cliffy an it's crazy I can't believe it ended where it did I'm shocked gobsmacked angry and thinking I've mad again the story had my sucked in from the very first page I love the way the authors work so well together an even though this book is jammed with so many twists an turns an the ended left me again wanting to throw my kindle I just love it sooooooo much I just think The Royals are awesome an Ella is just kick ass in this she is great but I was on an emotional roller coaster al the way through it I just didn't know what would happen next 

I can't say enough good things about this book it just as everything that I want in a book the only thing that's annoying is the Cliffy but I knew it was coming everything I m reading is ending on a damn Cliffy grrrr but if u haven't read Paper Princess u have to end of story it's the best book I've read this yr an this book just made this series so much better even though it's already amazing I highly highly highly recommend this it's that good ; ) xxx 


First, let me start by saying if you haven't read Paper Princess yet, you need to do that right away. Fall for the hype and dive right into it. Trust me when I say this isn't just a book people are fangirling about for no reason. There's a reason, and it's because it's a brilliant book. 

Broken Prince starts off a little before where the previous book left off, and this time it gives us Reed's POV of what happened. And my theory of what was going on was actually right! Well, one of them, I had like fifteen different scenarios going through my mind after I finished reading Paper Princess. I can't say anything about the plot because you definitely need to go into this series blind, but just know that it gets pretty damn crazy in the best way possible. 

I actually really enjoyed where these authors took the story from there and twisted it around to be Reed's story to tell. We still got Ella's POV but Reed was heavier into the story and kind of made this book his own. I loved that we learned so much more about him and his family, bad parts and all.At the beginning of this out of control journey with this family I never imagined I would turn to like any of the Royals, but now I'm loving every single on of them. 

Broken Prince brought a lot more drama to the table, which I didn't think would be possible, and it made this story addicting. Seriously, I tried my damnedest to stay up all night reading because I never wanted to stop reading. And since I passed out somewhere near the end, I got up the next morning, didn't even bother to worry about my morning coffee, just pulled on some pants and left so I could read the whole way to work. Even read while walking to my desk because I was at 92% and there was not a shot in hell I was stopping. My co-workers thinking I'm crazy is a very small price to pay for this book. 

I can't get over the ending, the last 20% or so. It had me consumed. These authors were not lying when they said these Royals will ruin you. They have destroyed me in the most blissful of ways. It's like they've become my crack.

Now I do have to mention, though, that in all honestly there was a portion of the book where I was thinking my rating would only end up being three stars. Even with as much as I loved the overall story, there was a big part in the middle of the book that seemed like it was just filler to make the story longer. There were things happening but nothing that was intriguing me too much. If I didn't know how much these authors can captivate me I would have been perfectly fine with that chunk of the story being slow, but I just felt like the middle didn't live up to my expectations of them. 

Overall, I will physically push a person into reading this series if I have to. It's that good! These authors were somehow able to take this book and twist it into something completely unique with this weird combination of teen drama, intrigue, suspense, love, loss, and mystery. Having so many things happening at once, and making me as a reader question everything made all of it just work really well together and I will never get over how great it turned out to be.

GET THE START TO THIS CRAZY SERIES NOW! 



No comments:

Post a Comment