Sunday, September 20, 2015

Dirty Bad Strangers

Title: Dirty Bad Stranger
Series: Dirty Bad Book 3
Author: Jade West
Add to Goodreads

*Synopsis*
He calls me his dirty girl.
He’s just a caller, a sex line client, an anonymous pervert like all the others.
Except he isn’t.
He’s under my skin… his voice, his laugh, his twisted fantasies.
He wants to watch me with other men. Lots of other men.
He wants me blindfolded and bound and taken by strangers until I’m a used-up mess.
Then he wants to take me himself.
I should hang up, report him to my supervisor.
But I won’t. I can’t…
… because I want him, too.

Gemma Taylor was born to be a chatline operator. Her filthy mouth and a filthier imagination make her hot property on sex chat. The hours are great and the money’s even better. She’s onto a good thing; finding her feet in the big smoke of London with a couple of old school friends.
Until he calls.
The rules of chatline are clear: no personal information, no breaches of confidentiality, and absolutely no other forms of communication of any kind.
So why is she giving him her number? Why the hell is she planning on blindfolding herself and leaving her door unlocked for him?
Gemma Taylor’s in deep.
And she’s about to get deeper.
Much, much deeper.
~BUY LINKS~


Gemma Taylor is a sex line operator that's good at her job and actually likes what she does. Every night she get's on the phone and she becomes Lucy, a fantasy for her callers as she becomes whatever they need. Until Jason. He starts to be her obsession and with him, she's Gemma, not Lucy. Telling him her real fantasies of being taken by strangers and used. Jason get's closer with her and wants to meet the girl that sounds perfect for him, persuading Gemma to give him her real information so he can come show her how he would use her body, not just tell her. Desperate for this caller, Gemma agree's to meet but she and Jason both want it to stay anonymous so the plan is for her to wear a blindfold and wait on her knee's for her dirty caller. 

Holy shit, this book was filthy as hell. I expected nothing less from this wonderful author, though! The books from this series never fail to suck me in and make me never want to put the book down so I can discover what else Jade has in store with us. Some of the things definitely push my limits and gross me out at times, but that's the great thing and makes me want more.

These books aren't just naughty smut, they actually have a story to them and the characters always have a connection. I loved the chemistry Jason and Gemma had in this one, and really liked that they hadn't even met but were already falling for each other. They were off the charts sexy together (and with some friends) and I loved seeing how far Jason would push Gemma.

Gemma was an amazing character and I really liked how confident she was. Sure, she had some insecurities - don't we all - but she always overcame them and realized how awesome and sexy she was. She wasn't a skinny girl and she owned her curves and loved them. So did Jason, the hot athletic man completely opposite of Gemma. I liked how they were so different yet so perfect for each other.

My main problem came from the fact that Jason (view spoiler). I wasn't expecting it and when I found out it kind out changed my view of him. Having to deal with that was what made my rating go down. Only a small issue, but also the word dirty. It was dirty girl this, and dirty girl that all throughout the book and by the middle I was tired of hearing how dirty Jason's dirty girl was. I searched the word and it was used 270 times.

Overall, loved this book and can't wait to see what this author will come up with next. These books push limits and are kinky, nasty, absolutely filthy. Anyone who likes a naughty, smutty book needs to try this, even if you aren't into the filthy stuff this book is all about pushing limits, so why not push yours?

P.S. Chelsea, Gemma's friend...

No comments:

Post a Comment