Monday, July 27, 2015

The Seduction

Title: The Seduction
Series: The Seduction Book 1
Author: Roxy Sloane
Add to Goodreads

*Synopsis*
All women look the same on their knees with their lips wrapped around my cock.

You like to think you’re different, special somehow. But trust me, I’ll have you wet and begging for it before you can think of all those bullshit, good girl reasons why not.

I'm your darkest secret. Your dirtiest fantasy.

Who am I?

The Seducer.

And I’ve never lost a case.

Until her. Keely Fawes. My mysterious new target.

Someone wants to destroy her -- and I’m their weapon of choice.

Her secrets could be my undoing. Her innocence will ruin me.

But I don’t care.

I’m going to show her how fucking good it feels to be bad. She’ll come screaming my name if it’s the last thing I do.

***Part 1 of a filthy, seductive new serial***
~BUY LINKS~


Keely is a paralegal an works 4 a top form but she works 4 a total knob he get her doin stupid things but 1 thing good came out of workin with him was Mr Ashcroft he is a a wealthy man an luvs dealin with her he is sorting out his will an when she is sent 2 deal with it they r both delighted but most of the time she is sent 2 do stupid jobs but when she was sent out 4 juice she met the gorgeous Vaughan he's so sexy an very confident an he seem 2 take a shine 2 Keely but she know his type an she doesn't want anything 2 do with him but no 1 says no 2 Vaughan an her no just came out as a challenge 

I enjoyed this book it was very sexy an the story was good I have a feelin what's goin 2 happen but I don't really care I m enjoyin it Vaughan is sexy as hell an he is bring in out the sexy goddess in her Keely is a girl who wants 2 do great in her job an everything else comes second but when Vaughan want take no 4 an answer it's hard 4 her 2 stop getting al hot an bothered he does the same 2 me ;) 

I can't wait 2 carry on with this series it ended on a cliffy I m just glad the rest of the books r out haha I m dyin 2 know more xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment