Sunday, July 5, 2015

Insatiable Part Two

Title: Insatiable
Series: Insatiable Book 2
Author: J.D Hawkins
Publication Date: May 18, 2015
Add to Goodreads

*Synopsis*
It was supposed to be simple: I teach her a crash course in pleasure. No commitment. No strings.
Now she’s found the perfect guy — and it’s not me.

I should move on, but I need her. And I never back down from a fight.

Now I’ve got one last lesson for her:

I’m going to make her mine.
~BUY LINKS~

Insatiable Part Two starts right where the first part left off. Lizzie is trying out what she learned from Jax on her new guy, James. Jax realizes that he wanted an actual relationship with Lizzie, and now wants her back. He's willing to fight for her, he just has to learn how. 

The second part kind of disappointed me. It was a really fast short story but there was a a lot left out. Lizzie and Jax weren't actually together for the majority of the book and the story just wasn't as hot as the first. I did like Jax a lot more in this book, though. It wasn't about him as a ladies man, but him as a man trying to get the girl he cares for and I really liked what he would do to get her back.

Lizzie still didn't do it for me. I didn't like how her character gave up on Jax so easily to go to another guy. She came off as kind of bitchy when Jax was trying really hard to win her over. Kind of wanted to slap her!

I did have issues with the story but overall it was still a good story and I enjoyed reading it. It was more of a sexy book than a romance but it oh boy were the sexy times hawt.





Got to love a man that doesn't give up.
This carried on from where if left of Lizzie as found a new man James Ye he's handsome but he is no way near as hot as Jax Jax as the sexiness 2 carry of anything an I mean anything but he let Lizzie get away he didn't tell her how he felt about her so he goes into a lil depressive state which is not like him he needs a kick up the ass Jax isn't used 2 feelin this women next get 2 him like this he is alway in control when it comes 2 them but Lizzie is just a woman who he can't get out of his head she is a great woman she makes him laugh they can talk an the sexy time is seriously hot an the r made 4 each other 
Lizzie is getting on with James really well an she is thinkin he is the 1 even after getting out on a serious relationship she just seem 2 connect with him but she knows the connection he not as strong as what she as with Jax but she knows he doesn't do relationships an he's had so many girls it scares her but she starts 2 miss what they have 

I really enjoyed this series I did find the end of this book a lil quick that's why I gave 4 stars instead of 5 but I did still like it I luv Jax an Lizzie's characters there so good it was great 2 c the way Jax changed from bein a totally player 2 fallin head over heels 4 Lizzie the r so made 4 each other 
I recommend this series it's really good xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment