Sunday, July 12, 2015

Grey

Title: Grey
Series: Fifty Shades of Grey
Author: E.L James
Add to Goodreads
*Synopsis*
See the world of Fifty Shades of Grey anew through the eyes of Christian Grey.

In Christian's own words, and through his thoughts, reflections, and dreams, E L James offers a fresh perspective on the love story that has enthralled millions of readers around the world.

Christian Grey exercises control in all things; his world is neat, disciplined, and utterly empty—until the day that Anastasia Steele falls into his office, in a tangle of shapely limbs and tumbling brown hair. He tries to forget her, but instead is swept up in a storm of emotion he cannot comprehend and cannot resist. Unlike any woman he has known before, shy, unworldly Ana seems to see right through him—past the business prodigy and the penthouse lifestyle to Christian’s cold, wounded heart.

Will being with Ana dispel the horrors of his childhood that haunt Christian every night? Or will his dark sexual desires, his compulsion to control, and the self-loathing that fills his soul drive this girl away and destroy the fragile hope she offers him?

This book is intended for mature audiences.


~BUY LINKS~


I've fallen more 4 this man after reading this book 
We already know the story of Ana an Christian but I found this book just great it's told me the bits that were missing from the first book . Getting into Christian head was just what I needed 2 understand him a that bit better an the bit where he was dreaming just told us more about what he was put through as a child an it did make me soften 2 him more even though he had me in the first book watching him fall 4 Ana was so good I know some people thought he wasn't as dominant in this book an I get where there coming from but I like seeing how she had him turned him upside down from there first meet an the things he did 2 get 2 her were just great there were parts when I thought come on your Christian Grey why r u waiting around 4 call text an emails I did want 2 punch him at these parts but it just showed that his past was still affecting him after al these years

I did fine the sexy time a lil hotter in his pov don't know why cause I luvd them in the first book I just liked how much he wanted her an how aroused he got around her an would alway want her even in a vanilla way when he was al about controlling an his kink

Finding his relationship with Elena wasn't what I thought it would b I thought they had a really close relationship but I found it was a lil 1 sided Ye they would speak but when she tested him he never jumped 2 message her back which I liked cause Ye I still hate the bitch

I did luv the end it was so good 2 c how the feelin he had felt the last few week had final hit him I liked that we did get a lil more it didn't end like the first which was great I would recommend this book but it is the same story just in his pov an go in with low expectations that's what i did an totally luvd it xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment